• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Garry's Mod I made wallpaper guys!

    Garry's Mod I made wallpaper guys!


    I made wallpaper guys!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    An Interesting Title

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Falling Into a Adventure

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Was doing a npc batle between combine and headcrabs and saw them arresting a headcrab

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Just casual gmod rp

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Made with gmod. The same images I posted on Discord as John F. Kennedy

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Looking for maps with lots of secrets in them. Like, we could play for a straight week and still not have explored all of it kinda secrets. Anyone know a map?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    May the 4th be with you fellow Gmod players!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    why did i make this

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    How would you build an RP map, layout first, or by building by building?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Hello! So I make RP maps as a hobby, haven't really released any except RP_Caldera and an edit of East Coast, and I normally either give up or run into an drawback that makes me give up. I'm working on RP_Caldera 2 and I've always built the map one building at a time, with a basic layout either made in paint or in my head, but after adding another light to my powerplant with a sparky generator it broke the lights! It's all bright everywhere. I've been compiling on fast for the time being, but i wonder if I need to stop with the complicated lights. (Lights are named and one steet light has an light and a light_spot). A friend who mapped for tf2 said I shouldn't be adding lights yet, and should get the basic map done, now I'm just curious.

    Is it bad that I build out an entire building with props and lights first, or should I flesh out the basic geometry of the map first? How do you map personally?

    Picture related Cargo Station for the Mars colony

    submitted by /u/TyrannicalKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Some artworks ive made

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Dedicated Server Loading URL

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    Is it me, or does gmod not allow for javascript or css animations. Trying to get my server page on my new dedicated server and it annoys me that google or steam will load, but my own website with a simple animation wont load.

    submitted by /u/FlossedMeat
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get Gmod for filming?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Im a idiot who likes to film random sh!t. Is gmod a good use for fiming videos?

    submitted by /u/jackdatrain910
    [link] [comments]

    *Prop sounds.mp3*

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    A wholesome Gmod video I made because I was bored. Hope yall like it :)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Today i learned you can make manhack tentacles!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    I will provide no context

    submitted by /u/oopsguessilldiethen
    [link] [comments]

    Say hello to my little friend!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    i want to make effects last

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    im making a custom avatar with cosmetics fused with the bone melder i saved came back and all the effects were gone is their any way to make them permanent

    submitted by /u/Nogood20
    [link] [comments]

    Subject 246-A5 Containment : Failed Neutralization : Failed ( I was bored and use this heavy )

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Construct

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel