• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    Garry's Mod Felipe

    Garry's Mod Felipe


    Felipe

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Alright, who's ready to go find this spy?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Friend: why are there o many errors? ME:

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    How to stop ambient sounds

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I'm currently attempting to work on a server, and I'm trying to remove all of the ambient_generics and env_soundscapes on the map.

    stopsound doesn't work, and if I remove them they will play everywhere. I've also tried to go into hammer, but everything is obsolete there.

    I'm currently on rp_downtown_tits_v2

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/physx_0
    [link] [comments]

    ReeeEEEeeEEEeeeee

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    I made a fake album cover for this image hope you guys like it.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Is there a way I can use a weapon on my self?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I need some actors and professional Gmod help when it comes to making videos if anybody is willing to help that would be appreciated

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Custom TF2 Playermodel

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    So I want to make a custom engineer player model for Garry's Mod

    Ex: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1167004047

    I cant find a tutorial for this, I wanna have bodygroups and skins which I have no fuckin clue of how to do so if someone could give me a tutorial or SOMETHING to help me please send it

    submitted by /u/BluEngieTF2
    [link] [comments]

    Jojo Modepack

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Is there any good jojo modepack? I want almost all characters part 1 to part 5 and stand abilities.

    submitted by /u/michaelrose7777
    [link] [comments]

    Got screen flickering probems with Gmod?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    I FOUND A SOLUUTTTTIIIOOOONNNNn for new people here like myself, if you get screenflickering problems with gmd in full screen, gointo options>Advanced...>and enable "wait for vertical sync" solves it. super easy.

    submitted by /u/Portaller64
    [link] [comments]

    Any not too over top darkrp servers?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I consider Elite's server too full of weird mods but still playable. I consider ASAPgaming's server is too over the top and bad. That should clear up what I want. This is my opinion

    submitted by /u/polardiya
    [link] [comments]

    Is gmod dying?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Is gmod dying, there is only 30000 players daily

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/datboi475
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find a map I forgot the name of

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Hello. There is this map that I am trying to find, but I can't remember the name of. It is a mountain road going from one side to the other and from one end you can teleport to the other. It is full of winding roads, a part of it is bugged, so if you drive over it, you can easily go flying off the road and at some point there is a body of water with a beach where you can fall off the road. Lots of altitude changes. You spawn near some sort of truck stop or restaurant. Does anyone know the map?

    submitted by /u/alex_b98
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a fun server.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    anyone here got a sandbox server with wiremod and a good population? just wondering because most servers only have around 5 people and mostly many wiremod restrictions.

    submitted by /u/Nyan_Cat-
    [link] [comments]

    The Chad Runners EP.7 Its gonna face hug meeeeeeee!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Show-Time

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    ST6

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    im just wondering if you can make a gmod animation without screenshots

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    maybe if you use a camera, a recording software and then record the animation, stop it, then move into a different postition for next shot and then start animation. Also for the start just maybe add like 10 seconds to make the animation. I dont know if this works. So make sure to critique and critizise if im wrong. Btw by screenshots i mean SMH.

    submitted by /u/MillionaireNo1
    [link] [comments]

    My calculator / ALU

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    My calculator / ALU

    https://preview.redd.it/d6pjqdmefwr51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=91f8151f88df9feb233ea30c2aca8281c769a9e9

    Here is a prototype, and the mini version of my calculator / ALU. It takes 3 ticks to process something. One tick for the first number, one for the second number, and then one to compute them. It can only do 4 operations though, add subtract multiply and divide. The mini has a plug and socket, so that it can be integrated into a larger system

    submitted by /u/Capital-Question1454
    [link] [comments]

    Need help......

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Game freezing for a few seconds every few moments

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I dont know how it started or when it started I've tried everything to fix it I've searched every guide I could find and tried every solution listed. Such as changing the graphics settings, defrag my HDD, Cleaning the junk out of my gmod folder, running anti-virus, recording the game while playing, disabling the game content of everything but CSS and Hl2ep2, verifying game cache. Any pointers in the right direction would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/CatLoverSupreme
    [link] [comments]

    I need to solve a gmod problem

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    (This is done with the google translator) Yesterday I installed gmod since I had bought it a few months ago. When I created a sandbox world, the performance was great. But that changed when I decided to change the game to a borderless window in the settings, then I changed it to a normal window but the game was incredibly slow. I decided to return to full screen, however the performance was exactly the same as the normal window.

    I need help to get my gmod to perform well again. If it helps, I have MacOS Catalina 10.15.7.

    submitted by /u/VideoMod_Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where i can get hide and seek maps made for that gamemode?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    I've seen suggestions about using ttt and ph maps but is there any maps with secret doors and hiding spots made specifically for hns?

    submitted by /u/memdorffer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel