• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Garry's Mod Alyx and her Doggo | GMod Art

    Garry's Mod Alyx and her Doggo | GMod Art


    Alyx and her Doggo | GMod Art

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Messing about with the clip tool

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    Artwork I made for my friend

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Gmod sightings documentary

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    i am going to make a documentary style video on the creepy sightings in gmod, if anyone has screenshots stories videos ANYTHING that includes weird sightings noises ghosts that sort of thing, i would like to know if there is one in GM_construct because i have heard about blood in the skybox.

    even if you can link me to steam community or reddit posts that would be good.

    this was posted to creepy gaming before

    submitted by /u/hudsongrundy
    [link] [comments]

    After battle

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Helicopter CMB

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Enough with the jojo references!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    "hello mental hospital? There's this clinically insane girl saying I am attractive"

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    What happened to the Attack on Titan servers?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    I know that some people will find this cringe and will say "weeb". Rightfully so I guess. Anyways, I just kinda wanna know what happened to them, they were a lot of fun and I've recently been missing it, and wanting to play it again. (Sorry if there are grammar and punctuation mistakes, I'm typing this at 4:20 AM)

    submitted by /u/Sklankle
    [link] [comments]

    Something isn't right ��

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Reaction time

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone happen to know why the textures on these pumpkins and i assume other maps are broken? not all pumpkin textures are broken like the HHH head still has normal textures but these ones don't

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    The Ragdolling Machine

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Help with grass!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    For some reason the grass on gm construct has this pattern it was worse before, but i removed an addon then it worked. if anyone needs to see my addons i can do that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/hudsongrundy
    [link] [comments]

    So i made my friend a pfp for discord, i hope you guys like it.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Brand new to the game (and PC) some pointers?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    So I just got a pc a few days ago and have been playing around on it and found myself installing gmod, after the countless YouTube videos I've seen and friends that have played it. Trouble is I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, any pointers/ beginners info, would be appreactiated.

    submitted by /u/Davies4702
    [link] [comments]

    Map link

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Does anybody have the steam link to this map in gmod? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-XGyMxW4g

    submitted by /u/CGP-Sauce
    [link] [comments]

    I need to fimd a video

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    ive been going insane for The past half hour tring to find a gmod alien rp video With somebody named extra thicc în it

    submitted by /u/Daniel2508
    [link] [comments]

    they praise the civic

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    This took too long... A crappy rendition of "Oh! So you are approaching me?" In GMod BigCity with TF2 assets

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    My Keyboard thinks I'm pressing alt

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hi. I've been having trouble with gmod. Everytime I try to join a TTT server, and I hit tab to view players, the game acts like I'm trying to alt-tab out. I've tried unplugging and plugging my keyboard back in, restarting my PC, and even reinstalling my keyboard but nothing seems to work.

    I checked and used the on-screen keyboard tool, and it says my alt key is pressed down, even if I'm not pressing it. It only happens in gmod, and nowhere else.

    submitted by /u/WheatPetey
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have a steam workshop file for this map

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I want to find the map in this video so that me and my friends could play on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlkZJqJKIqU

    submitted by /u/CGP-Sauce
    [link] [comments]

    Help With Custom Player Model (Broken Animations)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Hello!
    One of my friends recently commissioned a low-poly 3D model of an OC of theirs. They were interested in porting it to Gmod as a custom player model. I offered to take a stab at it, since I've got a lot of experience with Blender and modding games. I looked up a few tutorials and soon enough I was well on my way.

    However, I've hit a roadblock. Upon entering into the game/viewing it in HLMV, the model appears extremely broken when performing any animations. The model does not conform to a standard humanoid rig, so I've tried to manipulate the bones of the rig to fit the character, but it seems to get more and more distorted.

    I can't seem to find any resources on fixing this. I'm not even sure what to look up to find a solution to this problem. I've seen people make player models that don't conform to human proportions all the time: Everything ranging from the Fall Guys beans, to old PS1 models, to bipedal animals (be it cartoons or just furries) -- all of which still work with the Gmod animations without looking broken.

    Any advice would be extremely helpful! Again, this is my first time making a custom player model, so I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/King_Crazy
    [link] [comments]

    How do i open morph list?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I'm new at the game and Community

    submitted by /u/CookieMan_BR74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel