• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    Garry's Mod Wii Sports: Source

    Garry's Mod Wii Sports: Source


    Wii Sports: Source

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    first time using ragdoll mover

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Garry’s Mod story I really love telling my friends that I figured I’d share here

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    This happened on a DarkRP my friend and I played on years and years ago. For the record, the hobos only permissions on this server were making houses out of props in the sewers and hanging out there. This will be important later.

    So my friend and I both went thief and really were just fucking around, we never take this game seriously. We went into an apartment building and walked up to one of the rooms and heard at least 6-7 guys in there, so we just said "what if we just started lock picking when they were all in there lol" so that's what we started doing.

    Obviously one of them heard us and tried opening the door. Then we decided to minge and started repeatedly closing it as they tried opening it, leaving the door perpetually slightly ajar, with no way in or out.

    Then one of them started screaming. Their printers were on fire. All of them. We heard a lot of scrambling and eventually "throw them out the fucking windows!" The dude that was trying to open the door ran back to go help his buddies, meaning we could now open the door. We saw a very chaotic sight of all these guys picking up their countless printers and throwing them out their windows, but it was pretty fruitless. One of them gunned us both down.

    At spawn, we saw a bunch of deaths start popping up from explosions. We immediately assumed the dudes in the apartment had all blown up, but the deaths started piling up to 20 and there was only, like I said, 6-7 guys in there.

    The apartment building overlooked the sewers. As they threw the printers out they were essentially carpet bombing the poor hobos who lived there just minding their own business.

    My friend and I ran back to see a bunch of cops and civilians just staring at the apartment, not doing anything. My friend and I looked at it and we realized why they weren't doing anything. The fire was so massive that it immediately crashed the game of anyone who laid their eyes on it.

    And that's the story. Hope you enjoy

    submitted by /u/Nobody_Likes_Shy_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    So... I now know that HL1 gman is the strongest living entity in all of existance... (atleast in gmod)

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    After 4 months, NATHAN RETURNS

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    GymRP - My official gym-tee

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    GMOD ANIME SCHOOL RP

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Hey guys me and my friend have been looking for a while and the only manga rps are in French?? Very surprising, if anyone knows how to make servers and wants to help let me know! We wanna make a Anime School but don't know how to go about it ! Lmk im sure it would be tons of fun

    submitted by /u/yung-dame
    [link] [comments]

    PLAYERMODEL HELP: Custom model textures appear somewhat translucent / see through

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I've been working on a playermodel for some time and when it appears ingame everything is fine except the textures are translucent.
    Here's what the model looks like: https://imgur.com/Vtj3zTG

    The textures appear, but I can see through the model. I've tried editing the .qc file and deleting the "$mostlyopaque" line but with no luck, along with recreating the vmt textures. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Boxanova
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, does anyone know where I could get some Half-Life 1 ragdolls/maps

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I wanted to get some Half-Life 1 ragdolls and maps could someone please provide a link to where I could get some

    submitted by /u/glueberryboi
    [link] [comments]

    GMOD freezes when someone dies.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Whenever I am playing TTT , if someone near me dies, my game freezes for 2-4 seconds and repeats the audio that was being played right before it froze over and over again while it is frozen. This is very annoying because it often happens in the middle of a fight and I die. I used to have my game on my D drive because it was the drive where all my games went. I moved it over to my C drive (SSD) because when the game froze, the D drive spiked in usage to 100%. After I moved the game to my C drive, the game still freezes and when it does, the D drive still spikes. Any suggestions?

    EDIT: The game also freezes when someone shoots a gun, just not every time.

    submitted by /u/mailliaw
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good maps?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    I've been messing around a lot in gmod but I find that there are a lot of maps I use once and never again, I was wondering if anyone knew of some large maps with a lot of really cool things on them? And to be more precise, I'm thinking of maps similar to "Star Wars RP: Yavin IV" that's really big with a lot of cool moving parts and what not, something that you can come back to again and again cause it's just that full of stuff

    submitted by /u/purpledoom25
    [link] [comments]

    Bullsquid Feeding

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Modern Warfare

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    If they launched ARC-170's Top Gun style

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a mod that makes npcs spawn naturally?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Or a mod like that, I'm looking for enemies specifically

    submitted by /u/roasted_goldie
    [link] [comments]

    no words.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Any way to make tfa run as well as arccw in ttt?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Tfa has way more options and looks a hell of a lot better, but it runs like shit for me in ttt when I make the weapons autospawnable in my server. Is there a way for tfs to integrate with ttt and spawn weapons with random attachments and have it run well like arccw does?

    submitted by /u/Trystan715
    [link] [comments]

    Poster lighting issue

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I want to use simfphys but I don't fully understand it. What mods should I download and how do I use it?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I'm really just bored with how slow the hl2 buggy is and I want to drive a cool looking mad max car in gm_atomic but I am really confused.

    submitted by /u/MemeGod471
    [link] [comments]

    On July 29th a gang called "The Penis Men Gang" were arrested after authorities were able to locate them making genetic deformities to become "Big Cocks".

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    TFA AT attachment help

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I'm making a folded stock attachment for my shotgun disabling ironsights. Is there a code in the att to disable ads/ironsights?

    submitted by /u/dangerman1973
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there are any more of the combine invasion maps?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    I'm looking for those maps that spawn the enemy's or combine that you just have to keep fighting off, like the home invasion one

    Zombie ones would also be good

    submitted by /u/roasted_goldie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel