• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Garry's Mod Joining a friends server

    Garry's Mod Joining a friends server


    Joining a friends server

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Donut Thief

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    GymRP?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    I was bored so I made this

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Sniper goes camping

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Smokin' Wolf.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    The new GMOD update caused some problems with the combine

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    i made a thing

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Back in the Game after 5 years

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I had gmod way back in the day and use to make prop hunt videos on it for my YouTube channel, then my computer stopped working properly and I couldn't play it. Today I purchased a gaming PC and was able to play prop hunt for the first time in 5 years! It's a great feeling to finally be able to get on GMod again and enjoy all the games I use to play.

    submitted by /u/StonerRick-C420
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh? How do I fix this??? It’s happened before and it’s very annoying.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    HECU

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Sometimes nobody know what you can find in the darkness...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    He is pretty much done

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Playing gmod with just a touchpad?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Hello! I'll get straight to the point, I don't have a mouse.
    I recently got back into gmod, but the problem is, my mouse recently broke. I have a touchpad on my laptop but it's very hard to use (one where the buttons are like built into it, and aren't visible, it's just a flat touch thing). I really want to play gmod but this seriously hinders my ability to (especially with no scroll wheel). Does anyone know a way that would maybe make this easier, or even a way to play with a controller?

    submitted by /u/GenoIsDead
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove the pony shit that servers download from my addons? Its so annoying when servers download weird ass stuff onto your addons.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I swear this just happened...

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Anybody know that one town map with the strip club skinner Burger and factory those are the only details I can remember about it

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    i tried to do a raid on a murderer or something

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    pls make a this chiken nugget a mod

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Hello gmoders, I bet you guys get this alot but help for a newbie? Haha. I absolutely love the Source game engine and the in-game assets. How can I create my own maps and props? More questions inside.

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Hi guys! Gmod newbie here clearly.

    I know... I'm a couple years late XD but finally got the means to play.

    I should probably get Half Life 2 and play it some day. I love the simple feeling you can pick up a can or turn on your flash light.

    Since I know it's hard to get into a game, I just love downloading all the interesting maps and roaming them. Admiring the craftsman work.

    • how can I make my own maps? (Less important cause I saw some videos already)

    I love the post-apocalyptic settings. Is the editor called "Hammer"?

    • how do I make my own props and buildings?

    • how can I flesh out a map to get it ready for making a movie or video? (Add props and buildings)

    Ex. i love the Japanese Apartment map with all of its little furniture and props and textures. I want to make a similar thing.

    • what is a common game everyone always plays —— that is guaranteed to have players? (Other than prophunt cause I'm pretty sure of it)
    submitted by /u/lazylearner
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to troll some hardcore RPers on a fallout server, results were pretty funny

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Finally!!

    Posted: 19 Aug 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel