• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Garry's Mod Therapist: Realistic Construct isn't real and it can't hurt you. Realistic Construct:

    Garry's Mod Therapist: Realistic Construct isn't real and it can't hurt you. Realistic Construct:


    Therapist: Realistic Construct isn't real and it can't hurt you. Realistic Construct:

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Cursed Electric Gate

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Bro time! (photo by me)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    idk

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    This how long my workshop items mount

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Mario kart weapons?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    anyone know an addon with mario kart weapons (green shell, red shell, bob omb, blue shell etc..)??

    submitted by /u/powderguy808
    [link] [comments]

    Help with pointshop 2

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Hello! I have pointshop 2 and got the "Drops & Crates" DLC but when I open a crate the animation won't play and it will say check console.

    [ps2-drops-master] addons/ps2-drops-master/lua/ps2/modules/dlc/cl_dcrateopenframe.lua:148: attempt to call method 'GetConfiguredIconControl' (a nil value) 1. s - addons/ps2-drops-master/lua/ps2/modules/dlc/cl_dcrateopenframe.lua:148 2. succ - addons/libk-master/lua/libk/shared/1_sh_promises.lua:57 3. Done - addons/libk-master/lua/libk/shared/1_sh_promises.lua:125 4. Then - addons/libk-master/lua/libk/shared/1_sh_promises.lua:116 5. Map - addons/libk-master/lua/libk/shared/1_sh_promises.lua:337 6. LoadIcons - addons/ps2-drops-master/lua/ps2/modules/dlc/cl_dcrateopenframe.lua:143 7. UnpackCrate - addons/ps2-drops-master/lua/ps2/modules/dlc/cl_dcrateopenframe.lua:173 8. func - addons/ps2-drops-master/lua/ps2/modules/dlc/sh_drops.lua:158 9. unknown - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:32

    done1 Had to kill the unboxing frame! 1: StackTrace (addons/libk-master/lua/libk/3rdparty/glib/stage1.lua: 350) 2: (addons/ps2-drops-master/lua/ps2/modules/dlc/sh_drops.lua: 153)

    done2

    It says that in the console, so I was hoping someone could help me, please.

    submitted by /u/MiniLeopard
    [link] [comments]

    "No!" **BOOM!**

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Does anybody remember a Gmod Youtuber named Holyhotdog?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I remember his videos were ridiculously funny and he would do a dumb voice all the time on rp servers but it seems all traces of his youtube channel have been deleted, and he had a decently large following back then(around 50-100k ). This was a while ago maybe like 2015ish, but his videos always seemed to brighten me up on a sad day and I was wondering if I'm not the only one who misses his videos.

    submitted by /u/someguy1829
    [link] [comments]

    The Chase

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    For some reason, i can't update my Save, help pls!

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how Williams car dealer works

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I'm trying too set him up but I don't know how too

    submitted by /u/thegamerdoggo
    [link] [comments]

    a sticky situation

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Trying to run an addon, how difficult does this need to be?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I'm fairly new to Gmod, I understand there isn't an instruction manual given to you at the very start, it's just a sandbox game and you do whatever the hell you want. I am getting a bit more familiar with it, but one thing that I can't for the love of god figure out is how to make addons work. I'm trying to run an addon currently, it's a "game mode" called gun game from Call of Duty. I load up any map, go to addons, click the tick box, and enable addons, my game then has an aneurysm and loops the sound for about 20 seconds, then nothing happens. Could someone help me out? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Seauton1
    [link] [comments]

    Tf2 doesn't have a chicken model :/

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Garry's Mod swep concept clarambit

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Gmod takes a long time to load

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I downloaded most popular addons for maps npcs guns and cars for the first 10 pages. It takes very long to load. Help?

    submitted by /u/g2239
    [link] [comments]

    Unleashed Daemon.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    spy robs a fucking bar

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    help finding server i saw in youtube video

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    so recently I've been watching the scp breach videos on frisky's YouTube channel and figured out it was gmod (i'm not the brightest) so i decided to install gmod and i tried to find the server but all i get are crappy scp roleplay servers. does anybody know what server frisky plays on?

    submitted by /u/Boop_master22
    [link] [comments]

    Help with portforwarding

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I made a post about this a while ago but it never got resolved and just got buried. So I'm asking again.

    I wanted to make a Garry's Mod server so I can play with my friend who's new to Gmod. I already had a server set up from before, so after an update it was up and running. The thing is, when I last used it, I remember having trouble with port forwarding, and since I changed ISPs, I'm going to have to port forward again. In my router settings, there are Single Port Forwarding and Port Range Fowarding.

    In Single Port Forwarding, I tried putting the "Internal" and "External" ports as 27015, both TCP and UDP, and put my IPV4 address for the IP. But it didn't work. I also went to Port Range Forwarding, and made 2 instances: One with Start-End port range of 27015 to 27016 with both protocol and the IPV4 address, and another instance with the same thing but with the ports being from 27005 to 27006. When the server starts it tells me that the IP is my public IP address, but when I check if there are in servers connected to that IP in gmod it shows none. And in local servers it's showing my IPv4 address with the port 27015.

    I don't know what to do. If someone can help me out, either reply or add me on discord: Sapling#7808

    submitted by /u/SSapling
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    can someone give me a account with garry's mod or key i want to play that game so much

    submitted by /u/renkoa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel