• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Garry's Mod My brain during an exam

    Garry's Mod My brain during an exam


    My brain during an exam

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    this submarine I built

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Did some more, I have no idea what to put at the back so here are some variations

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    Was building a car and accidentally placed a bomb that got glitched and exploded. A whole hour gone to waste.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Teen moms be like

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    My friend is setting up a server and roasted some other guy who used to run servers

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    How do you play a custom Multiplayer game with skins?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    I'm looking at playing some games (mainly TTT) and my friends and I were wondering how to play with custom skins instead of the default CS player models.

    I've seen it done in numerous Lets Play videos and was wondering what we'd have to download in order to get it work.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thatnellykid
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod HBombs

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Two Vendors.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    so guys I finally figured out how to make an addon in Garry's Mod

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    when nature outlives man

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Mi-28 Havok

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    They fucking predicted CHAZ

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Jesus hell- i hate being that sorr'a dude.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    How would one make a Black Mesa RP Server like, Config, assuming it uses DarkRP as a base. last i heard it did, and I. dunno how. and i cant host from a site so im using gmods native multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/athyrkyoki
    [link] [comments]

    Does this have consequences?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    So I've been thinking about buying Gmod from Steam, and to prepare I've been subscribing to a few mods. If I don't have it even downloaded yet, does subscribing to mods do something?

    submitted by /u/Skelee10
    [link] [comments]

    PAC3 Playermodel importing is weird

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    PAC3 Playermodel importing is weird

    Hello, I tried to cover a playermodel I downloaded from the workshop on my character through PAC3, but seems like the actual height is taller than the playermodel and they appears creepy.

    Is there any way that I can cover my character as the original size of the downloaded playermodel?

    Thank you

    https://preview.redd.it/wz1e6xcvc2g51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=43b08d664f91a61f193157a5cd06cd27fa9543b5

    https://preview.redd.it/i0xm7tb4d2g51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=ce6f43628d4ba068c3fd0f053b6fd70fb020fd29

    submitted by /u/gkrryrorkxsh
    [link] [comments]

    game freeze

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    my game keeps freezing while I am playing. At least I think it is frozen . I can still do things, and I hear myself doing them, but the screen doesn't change. I have verified the game files for all mounted games and nothing happened, but I want to make sure there isn't more that I can do before submitting a support request. Any suggestions on what I can do to try and solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/turrit_hugger
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone from Stealth's Free to Play?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    I was a super admin on a sandbox server called stealth's free to play back in 2014-2015. I was wondering if there was anyone who remembers this server. I was X_wing195 The owner was Stealth123, the Vice Owner was PIGEONS, the other admins were Ipod, Swegwarcry, etc. I used to drive around all the time in a modified TDM Dodge Viper with machine guns. If anyone remebers this servre please contact me. I last joined it in January of 2016. It went down somewhere between then and July 2019.

    submitted by /u/X_wing195
    [link] [comments]

    after getting no help and figuring it out i finally fixed it and heres Orpheus From persona 3 in Gmod

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    my game might be broken

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    so the context is very easy

    I can't take any damage no matter what,not even nextbots can harm me. I would appreciate it if anyone could help me fix this issue,thanks for your time reading this

    submitted by /u/TheACTUALSlumpGod
    [link] [comments]

    The gmod community

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I know this has been said a thousand times but i just wanted to get this off my chest, on youtube or the steam workshop i've seen countless videos or addons about fnaf,spliton,trevor henderson,ect and i'm getting very sick and tired of it! It's just the same boring content milked and repeated over and over. Don't get me wrong there are some great content on the workshop and on youtube but all of that gold is hidden away and the only thing you see is this. And i ain't saying gmod is dying it's just that stuff like this is hurting the community. maybe I'm just rambling on about something stupid but something needs to change idk how but i want this shit out of here!

    submitted by /u/VirtualFruit6
    [link] [comments]

    Group Photo.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    I Made Working vmf files of gm_construct and gm_flatgrass!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    lately i ported gm_construct and gm_flatgrass to sfm and made working vmf files. Now i dont need them anymore but if someone want the decompiled versions of the maps to make a different version of construct or flatgrass or porting it to a different source game i uploaded them. Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BVMmgg_3yFnudrW38rCfegcC7qM8oXvX/view

    submitted by /u/deckenid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel