• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Garry's Mod He used the NPC to destroy the NPC

    Garry's Mod He used the NPC to destroy the NPC


    He used the NPC to destroy the NPC

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I've made a Han Solo Carbonite dupe if people are interested in using it for pictures (Link in comments)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Truly classic gmod

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I made me a bedroom

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Pops up whenever I load up a single player map. Also says my info has been given to them before GMod closes. Don’t know what this means or how to fix it

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Clonk clank

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    "It's Raining Cats and Dogs".

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    When you have over 500+ Add ons enabled and the map takes over 5 minutes to load

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I swear I didn't plan to snap this pic after I was done playing.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Memory

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    A relic of a more simple time.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Playing TTT like

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    On MilitaryRP, would you want Third Person, or No Third Person?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Let me know!!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/beamxrtv
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a tutorial of how to have hoverballs match the same distance from the ground automatically?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    I wanna make a speeder type of thing but I want the hoverballs to always keep the same distance from the ground like in Star Wars and I'm not that good with wire to do this on my own so is there a tutorial or something of how to do this?

    submitted by /u/MingleLinx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with while I stream

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    My friends and I are playing Gmod and need 2 or 3 more people to play with

    submitted by /u/PRP_Arete
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to make a ragdoll from this sfm model and i failed horribly

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Do manually installed addons work?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I've been trying to install this mod I found, it's been extracted directly into the folder, with an addon.txt file, yet it doesn't appear in game or the mod list, as if Gmod doesn't acknowledge it, but upon booting up the game, the console does mention the addon that was placed inside, what am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/An_average_moron
    [link] [comments]

    Behemoth

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    How do I film scenes like this. How do I make the camera follow and keep up with the car. How do I film the car moving forward. Here is an example

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Some people import ripped models into the game, is it possible to put in a whole map?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    So, I've been working on extracting a specific map from Pokepark Wii (Of all things) and I was wondering about the possibility of importing it into Gmod, does anyone know if something like that would work?

    submitted by /u/blapaturemesa
    [link] [comments]

    Strange bug/hack/thing?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Okay so every time I try and play Gmod, there's this countdown in the text box, saying that they've already copied a discord link to my clipboard, that they have all my info, and then Gmod shuts down

    It says it's coming from me, but I can't move or touch anything whenever I do it. Is this happening to somebody else, and is there way I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Zy_Q
    [link] [comments]

    looking for in-plane physics addon

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I remember there being an addon that I cannot find anymore that allowed the player to stay still on moving props as if they were moving geometry. If anyone knows what I'm talking about I would to remember the name.

    submitted by /u/Destin-NZ
    [link] [comments]

    can someone tell me how to remove this frame counter on the bottom right please

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Sunset

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel