• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Garry's Mod Your head's a fricking bat magnet! Bonk!

    Garry's Mod Your head's a fricking bat magnet! Bonk!


    Your head's a fricking bat magnet! Bonk!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    normal life fades more and more

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Floating Island

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    We had a funeral today thankfully the killer showed up

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Please help! Lua not enough memory!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    So this started about 6 months ago, when I started trying to make animations, now everytime since then when I open Gmod, after a few minutes appears a message that there is not enough memory to process, and after about 10 minutes or less the game crashes, I remember when I used Shadowplay It appeared the first time, I tried deleting useless addons, and turning off all of them, and it still eats literally 99% of my RAM, please help, can't enjoy Gmod anymore

    submitted by /u/asinski
    [link] [comments]

    A heated argument about Ohio... they should stop...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Chromium Branch of Gmod Issues

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    I have been stuck all day trying to fix my gmod, I play a lot of swamp cinema and it requires chromium to watch videos and other stuff. It has worked fine for the past year until recently I alt tabbed out for a while and now when I alt tab into gmod the game is stuck in a weird 15 fps state where very few things are glitched. I have tried everything. I cant seem to get this to work but the only temporary fix is to put the setting "run in window" mode makes the game work just fine like how it was before. I have tried updating the graphics card, I have updated windows 10, I have deleted and reinstalled gmod 3 times now including the factory reset exe in the files. I have tried everything. I can't get it to be normal. The only time I can get the game to work in fullscreen for a while is when I restart my pc and play it normally, until I alt tab that is.

    submitted by /u/Pooooooky
    [link] [comments]

    Playing a freak fortress-esque game mode with friends using snpcs

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Recently, my friends and I have been playing GMOD and I've been controlling NPCs using an NPC controller weapon. I would like to know if there is a more controlled way to set up a 1v5 between someone controlling an NPC and everyone else besides just doing it in sandbox. Ideally, everyone would be able to also have default weapons to use.

    I'm also vaguely familiar with lua scripting and syntax so setting up a custom game mode might not be out of the ballpark, I'm just looking for something relatively simple for now.

    submitted by /u/UnklFnkl
    [link] [comments]

    ゴゴゴ

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    This took one-two hours!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Can you turn down game audio and turn up voice chat?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    My gm_constuct has been having some weird textures. The building is not as bright red as it should be, and the sand is all dotted.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Carentan

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Custom Materials

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I'm having lots of problems adding custom materials to my game.

    submitted by /u/LegendaryDiggon
    [link] [comments]

    im actually kind of proud of something i made for once

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    How do I fix a prop with hoverballs from shaking uncontrollably?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make a prop airship and when I put hoverballs on even just 1 prop my prop just shakes like its scared. Idk how to fix this. I have tried to put the hoverballs on another prop and welding that prop to my main prop but that doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/MingleLinx
    [link] [comments]

    Finally figured out how to build an actual plane

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    So I have a big problem too me

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I need help with a server I manage sadly I can't really pay and I don't own the server but I have a big problem of the people keep spawning in with their own custom models

    submitted by /u/thegamerdoggo
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Tpose bug

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    everytime someone dies they just go into a tpose instead of ragdolling can someone help me fix this

    submitted by /u/Humantoldtruth
    [link] [comments]

    tpose bug

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    everytime someone dies they just go into a tpose instead of ragdolling can someone help me fix this

    submitted by /u/Humantoldtruth
    [link] [comments]

    Sort of a niche question, about Uploading to the Workshop

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I'll try to make this easy for understanding.

    Let's just say I upload an addon to my account, then a week later, I make it actually available on the Workshop. Now when I press the "Make Public Button". (And tick to Most Recent Uploads on the WS) Will it show my map as uploaded a week ago, or a second ago?

    Basically, if I wait a while to make my Map public, (and just let it sit on my account private). Will it no longer show up in Most Recents? Or does the Workshop go by date made public?.

    Sorta hard to explain, I know.

    submitted by /u/CrispMaps
    [link] [comments]

    Wide Putin walk Gmod

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel