• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Garry's Mod What do you think of my combination of add-ons, I think it has a New Fps kinda feel.

    Garry's Mod What do you think of my combination of add-ons, I think it has a New Fps kinda feel.


    What do you think of my combination of add-ons, I think it has a New Fps kinda feel.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Kim Jong-un's surgeon meme

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    "How do I use Wheatley's parkour?"

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    i OnLy hAvE 100,000 aDdOnS

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Re-Created One Of My Favorite Shots From The Raimi Trilogy. Not The Best Movie, But I Always Loved This Shot.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I will post artworks everyday until valve fixes TF2 (1/???)

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    I have 3k hours and just realized bouncy balls are 3d

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    I thought they were 2d this entire time, like those sanic nextbots. I mean, I know it isn't groundbreaking knowledge, but I thought they were just a 2d picture that always faced you, not an actual ball. I've only just found this out after playing this game for so long, and my mind is blown. Anybody else just finding this out?

    submitted by /u/mekmewtwo
    [link] [comments]

    SWRP Breaching

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Okay so I've been playing Clone Wars RP for quite a while now on SWRP but I wanted to know if there are any more types of breaching a room other than the basic type.

    submitted by /u/Jacob_Tal
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for coop maps

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Looking for coop maps to play with friend.

    submitted by /u/loon365
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to play online?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Is it safe yet?

    submitted by /u/Thelegendarycheese
    [link] [comments]

    What are you after in a 2020 DarkRP server?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Hey guy,

    I'm going to get straight to the point, I'm looking to open a DarkRP server again however the last time I ran one was back in 2016. This was simply between me and about a dozen other players and obviously the wants and needs of the Garry's Mod community have changed over the past 4 years.

    I'm going to list below what I think y'all want and what I've already put together and then hopefully you'll be able to give me some advice?

    1. Hard-limit of 50 addons from the workshop. This is because I see the constant 1000 download servers which take ages to join and are really annoying, it limits what I can add and means I'll only be adding large and high-quality addons which will actually affect the gameplay. This also means we'll have a decent variety too as genuine thought will have to be had in what gets added.
    2. No donations. I work for a living, I don't need to rip-off the people that wanna play with me :) This will also prevent people wanting custom classes added that'll only bloat up the size along with admin bias for people donating.
    3. Decent server host and website. I'm looking at about £75 - £100 a month for the server however I haven't been around in a while, so your help with this one would be appreciated on where to look for both ease of set-up along with bang-for-buck (or in this case pound lol).
    4. Simple list of jobs. I know this one sounds crazy however I feel like only adding jobs that really need a specific role (such as police or mayor) and simply allowing citizens to do everything else from criminal stuff to running shops. This will both prevent bias against certain roles by other roles (such as police just following criminals around 24/7) and also hopefully allow better gameplay experiences happen as you wouldn't be limited in your role by specific rules.
    5. Fun things to do :) What would DarkRP be without the fun of opening a drug lab or robbing a bank? I'm looking to add more things to do but would like some suggestions on what you look for other than just RDM or spamming music in chat. I currently have a bank vault, money printers and vehicles (Simphys) along with a large variety of weapons (TFA CS:O 2).

    I'm also looking for map suggestions too that are not just rp_downtown...

    Hope you read through all of that and have some nice words for me :)

    Hope people still actually like DarkRP and are not just playing HL2rp or something...

    submitted by /u/SpeltWrong
    [link] [comments]

    Mic troubles

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I can't get my in game mic to work. I've made sure it was my default mic and updated the drivers. Still nothing comes through. When I tested my mic on steam it worked perfectly fine but not in gmod

    submitted by /u/ZucchiniZak
    [link] [comments]

    Is gMod still worth it?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    So, due to quarantine, I've been looking for some games to play with friends. We were considering gMod but didn't know if it was still worth it in 2020, and if it is good for 2 or 3 player coop.

    submitted by /u/psychophysic
    [link] [comments]

    Did this meme about when i was playing basewars. Hope you like it :)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    for some reason hev hands look like this, whats the problem?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Gmod enigma

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    "Anomalous entity found, preparing to engage."

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Server addons

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    When I play gmod and join a server, hundreds of addons download. That's cool and all but is that going to my storage or ram? I really don't want to mess up my laptop. I want to keep it clean.

    submitted by /u/TinCanTu
    [link] [comments]

    What is happening here? More in comments.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Need some help with the spawn list

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I've been playing on a few RP servers and eventually got bored, so I went into sandbox to screw around for a bit, and the default normal spawn menus are gone and in their place multiple spawn lists with random stuff just crammed into them, I've tried uninstalling and spawnmenu_reload but none of them work, help would be appreciated

    Quick Version: How to I get the normal standard spawnmenu back

    submitted by /u/RickyWildWest
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to spectate on flood?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Want to create DRM for lua script

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Hey I try to make a DRM for a lua scripts but i have a problem

    How Does a DRM work for Glua scirpts and what do i need for it?

    submitted by /u/S1l3ntW0lf
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck is going on with the amount of servers of people dressing up as anime girls?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    The Queen of gmod is back

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel