• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Garry's Mod tfw you hit your elbow

    Garry's Mod tfw you hit your elbow


    tfw you hit your elbow

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    I think I just found a new glitch, gonna go ahead and call it a rebar boost. Longer video on YouTube with an explanation in the description. https://youtu.be/-AEg3DyRaKM

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Lebron James Strikes Again!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Heavy passes you the boof. Do you accept.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Anyone remember the old meth mod?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Back in like 2015 or 2016 I used to play on a server called I believe Faded Servers. Anyways they had a meth mod on there were you needed to manually add all the ingredients. The process was something like 1. Make a bottle of Substance A using red phosphorus and something else 2. Make substance B using some yellow thing and something else 3. Combine them together to make Substance C 4. Cook substance C in a machine to make meth.

    Everything had there own unique pot as well.

    submitted by /u/bunnylock1
    [link] [comments]

    GMod has ruined HL2 for me. Everything is from GMod and it feels like the best game mode ever made.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Still love both, but I can't stop thinking of GMod when I play.

    submitted by /u/MessageMeSFWPics
    [link] [comments]

    Truck, but its cool

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    can't find recently downloaded .gma files in ...garrysmod/addons, help?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    following a gmod > sfm tutorial, it was required that i locate recently downloaded addons in my install location, at garrysmod/addons. for one-- they are not there, and for two, old addons i have since unsubscribed from are there... any help?

    submitted by /u/some-lurker
    [link] [comments]

    i spent 7 hours on making this 3 minute short little skit. hope you guys enjoy!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    The Medic

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    I need some new maps

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    I've been playing gm_fork with my friend for a while now and we've gotten kinda bored of it so i figured i would ask the wonderful people of reddit to help so if anyone has any really good multiplayer maps like gm_fork please do tell

    submitted by /u/pizzaboihere
    [link] [comments]

    ye

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Auto-Clean up decals won't go away

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I've been having this issue where whenever i place blood down w/ the paint tool for a cinematic, it disappears 3-5 minutes later which is really annoying. I've deleted everything Ulx related and verified the integrity of the game files. I also went into the addons folder and deleted everything ulx related. please help

    submitted by /u/Jersef
    [link] [comments]

    Good underwater maps?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I've been searching for a good underwater map, and I've only really found this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=492218857

    It's surprising there are so little maps where underneath the water is the feature, not just water being a feature. Are there any good maps I haven't found? The linked one is the only one I've had luck with.

    submitted by /u/blopenshtop
    [link] [comments]

    i need help with joining servers

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    hey you guys wouldnt know why a game would just time out in the middle of downloading files even though the server is up and my internet is just fine? this has been happening to my gmod for a year and a half, and i dont know what to do any more, i've factory reset it, unsubbed from all addons, and it still happens. any suggestions?

    i can load into singleplayer just fine but no multiplayer server will load

    peer to peer also works fine so i know its not internet

    ive uninstalled and reinstalled several times. doesnt work

    submitted by /u/goshavindtburg
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a game-mode that’s like Gears of War’s Horde Mode?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    In which player play cooperatively to fight of waves of AI attackers?

    Sort of like nZombies but with other types of enemies?

    submitted by /u/AnAnonymousGamer1994
    [link] [comments]

    Watch where you walk and don't die like this girl on that cars bumper

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Trying to understand how stamina works

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    I tried to create a stamina system in my own game mode by setting up Stamina variables in one of my player classes and writing a bunch of conditions in my HUD Lua file. However, it did not work and I completely rage quit and erased the conditions because I just couldn't find any tutorial about stamina.

    I looked for help on Steam, but nobody answered. It would be really nice I could get an explanation.

    Does anyone know how stamina works?

    submitted by /u/blackjacksike
    [link] [comments]

    My first stop-motion Garry's Mod animation, how'd I do?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Garry's mod Zombie MACHINIMA | Сериал "PEATH|DEATH" 5

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel