• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Garry's Mod Prop Hunt: Now with 200% more Leg!

    Garry's Mod Prop Hunt: Now with 200% more Leg!


    Prop Hunt: Now with 200% more Leg!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Taking care of your brother

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I found out that you can download Garry's Mod 10, 11 or 12 for free if you own the current version in your Steam Library. Fired up Gmod 10 and made this.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Attention

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    not particularly interesting, but i made a little subway with working train. kinda proud of it

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    nice shot

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    Anyone know a fix for the spy's face not being consistent?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    The stanley parable assets

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I own the Stanley parable on epic games store and it is installed on my computer. Is it possible for me to use the assets in Gmod?

    submitted by /u/GoogolPlexion1
    [link] [comments]

    Was messing around with some post processing and editing and made this, what do you fellas think?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Anyone know if someone has made a npc or player model of the saints row 1 or 2 Johnny gat

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Whenever one of my friends join me, all they can see is black.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    This only happens with one of my friends. Their screen is either black, missing textures, or for whatever reason, their coordinates. They can also see name tags and playermodels and for whatever reason, the portal gun when it is being used. This is fixed when in stereoscopy, but when they are not in stereoscopy, this happens. Does anyone know why this is happening? (We are also looking through our addons, too.)

    submitted by /u/IamAProAtCuphead
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Metropolice picture

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    The last stand of the Church of the Antidoge

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    It was 12 A.M., I booted up GMod and took a look through the classics. I hovered over Icefuse, it had been 10 months since I touched DarkRP. I double clicked it and was transported into the body of Datski.

    I tried out some roles, but I fell on Hitman. Originally it was a side-gig so I could pay for the material needed to be a moonshiner, but I quickly grew accustomed to the fast-paced life style of a trained killer.

    There was one target who was tricky. You see - a group of doges had formed a cult around doge supremacy, and it was spreading fast. It seemed by target was the de-facto leader of the seaside chapter. I walked into the glass building and took a couple shots at the monstrosity.

    I was dead within seconds, all of the doges were equipped with automatic rifles. I tried again, hit that was a mistake. I had broken the cardinal rule of New Life. 15 minutes in isolation, I had to make the doges pay.

    I set up my church across the street from a gun dealership, but I had no use for it. The first floor of the church was simply to full you to the second, where the sermon area was. However, if you took a door to the left and then some stairs, there was a secret room. I bought the door and used that room as my panic room.

    I advertised the "Church of the Antidoge" in the advertisements, and I had some regulars. There was a strict rule on church grounds, any doges would be Killed On Sight upon setting paw on the tile of the church.

    Things were going good, until the presidential elections. Before this election, the only rule was that there was no rules. But a doge ran on a pro-doge platform, and his cult were the majority. I watched along helplessly as 10 new laws were added. The most important of which were 9 and 11. I had only read 11, however, which stated that there was to be no sacrificing on doges for cultish reasons.

    Knock knock knock came the insolent pigs under the authority of the dogecult. They told me of rule 9, The Church of Antidoge is heresy and anyone spotted within it can be Arrested or Killed on Sight. I locked the door and ran to my save room, constructing fading doors as I went along.

    8 doors stood between us.

    7 doors stood between us.

    6 doors stood between us.

    5 doors stood between us.

    4 doors stood between us.

    They ritualistically knocked out each door, until only two stood. They sent in a negotiator. A doge. He advised me that if I gave up I would be imprisoned and not harmed. I knew that was crap.

    I sat there for 20 minutes, verbally assaulting them as they knocked through my barriers.

    After 10 minutes of negotiations, Finally we came to an agreement, 70% of the church would be devoted to Big Yoshi, the major religious sect in the server, and the rest to antidoge.

    As I stepped out to recognize the agreement, I was gunned down. The corruption of the Doge Party rang true as two doges walked off, one telling the other about how they did such a good job.

    The church was done for, but the church wasn't.

    I reformed it, Big Yoshi Monastery. However, in the same room that I had used as my panic room eons before, stood a monument to the antidoge cause. The two road signs that symbolized the movement.

    As I looked to the sea, I knew the cause wasn't dead.

    To be continued

    This actually happened, of course I phrased it like a fantasy story but it was pretty fun fighting for my beliefs.

    submitted by /u/Datskisattva
    [link] [comments]

    Check out my gamemode!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    alternate video link: https://youtu.be/aI_0nGbhg9A

    Would anybody be interested in playing this if I finished it? The idea is to have an RP style, factory building, goods trading gamemode

    Edit: It's very rough and not how the final would look

    submitted by /u/BeetleJuiceProduce
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have tips for making a darkrp server

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Man I just am looking to build a dedicated tower for the server, and to make one that is secure to be public, and non-laggy.

    submitted by /u/sg4_mememaster
    [link] [comments]

    So, I am new to Gmod with only around 16 or so hours. I decided to make a little picture using my imagination. Oh mighty people of the Gmod subreddit, is it good? Yes... That is Kermit with a gun

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    My second crappy soft lamps render

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    A darkRP video i worked hard on

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Any TFA hla gun mods or any sort of hla gun mods?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find any on the workshop yet if anybody knows anything about one or more please link it to me thank you all :)

    submitted by /u/EthansHype
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any information on the crappy Jbmod?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    If anyone doesn't know Jbmod was apparently made before Gmod, now I don't know if any of this is true but here it goes, Garry was inspired by it so he made Gmod, GMod became more popular and then Jbmod those cringy kids who love to lie to get clout said that Garry stole things from jbmod which wasn't true and they loved to hate on Garry and says lots of lies, then apparently jbcrap tried getting jbcrap greenlighted but was removed because some "nsfw pic on the greenlight page" and then they were like uwu it was banned for no reason uwu and they ultimately the innocent Gmod won, I don't know if there is truth to any of this. I wonder if there are Jbmod trolls on this subreddit lol but if anyone wants to correct me with some trustable information then go ahead :) idk I was just playing Gmod and trying to find s&box add-ons when I found that lol.

    submitted by /u/batclark06
    [link] [comments]

    Wouldn't it be cool if a bunch of GMod modders game together and did a game jam sort of Modding challenge.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I'm certainly not a modder, I don't know how to mod but, wouldn't it be cool if a bunch of GMod modders make teams or even go solo in a challenge where they have to try making gameplay elements from other games into Gmod such as but not limited to Titanfalls titans, Super hots slow motion etc, or even there own gameplay elements, or even a inktober(Modtober) kinda thing. I think this would be a cool idea if enough modders would be willing that would be really cool, I think it would inspire people to mod more or something. I don't know I'm bored. (´ . .̫ . `)

    submitted by /u/batclark06
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to restore lost addon files, or did I just brick my game?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I remember, sometime last year, having a bug one time where some ghost addons would get updated every time I booted garry's mod. I followed a tutorial for this, and I had to delete everything in my addons folder. It worked fine (albiet all the addons downloading again,) but the ghost addon still happened, and I ended up finding out I had to uninstall it from the workshop.

    I completely forgot about this, and I tried it again about 10 minutes ago. Because there was a recent update that moved addon files, I did the same thing but with that location.

    I moved Garry's Mod to my D: drive a few days ago, and I also deleted the addons from my C: drive for space purposes. It ended up deleting them all because it was too big for the recycle bin, and I forgot about it until I got some addons and started Garry's Mod. I got a VJ Base warning that it wasn't insalled, and I restarted the game. I open the console, and all my addons are listed with a warning they don't have any files to mount.

    submitted by /u/Ritalio
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix the TF2 ubercharge textures?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    please this heavily bothers me when trying to make an animation

    submitted by /u/SaucyBagels1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel