• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Garry's Mod Neptune runs into a landmine and fucking dies

    Garry's Mod Neptune runs into a landmine and fucking dies


    Neptune runs into a landmine and fucking dies

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    I genuinely wish i was there

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    "I'm Glad there's no children around to see this." [HL2]

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Dark Rp admin starter pack

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    Hostage Situation (CSS)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    What mod is it called where you can “sing”?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    If anyone knows about HLVR by wayneradiotv than you'll probably know a guy named "Benry" who kept singing as he's able to change frequencies/pitches when he does this and I'm curios on what mod are they using to do that?

    submitted by /u/WandereOfQuestions
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I disabled collision and I don't know how to toggle it back!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Welcome to City 17

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Made a restaurant with TF2 characters

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Artwork I made (sorry if it is a little dark)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    "One time, the army bombed my buddy Keith..."

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    What movie should have an RP server based on it?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    When you subscribe to a workshop gamemode, where do the files end up?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I'm trying to learn gamemode scripting a little bit, but I'm having a hard time getting my bearings with what ends up where. I have a strong coding background but right now I'm having trouble even finding the code to look at.

    For instance I have the Murder and GuessWho gamemodes subscribed to, I can host games for those that friends can join, etc... Yet I just cannot see any of the script files for those gamemodes. In

    \SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\gamemodes 

    all I see is the gamemodes that I believe come with garry's mod:

    • base
    • sandbox
      • terrortown

    Same for Murder maps I subscribed to, I'm not sure how I can edit them to add pickable props to them (picking highlighted props is part of the gamemode) when they don't have them.

    My end goal is to be able to modify Murder or GuessWho in some ways, at the very least simply learn how to add pickable props in Murder maps.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/aMiningShibe
    [link] [comments]

    Remember to keep 6 ft or more, guys. That's me by the way ;)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    "I am the real Gary" achievement.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get traction with enough people to join in. I want to message Gary and setup a date and time for us all to get the achievement. What do you guys think? Think it could work?

    submitted by /u/voice_echoed
    [link] [comments]

    Funny ttt video with some friends :^)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    I'm a bit new with making scenes but here's one I really liked

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I decided to make a wallpaper of my favourite car ever, the Ford GT90, this car brings me fantastic memories when I was a kid playing the Ford Racing 2 back in 2006, sweet memories

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Is there a way to get a content from a owned source game and put it in Gmod for an account that doesn't own those games. Such as hl2 episodes.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    So basically one account owns hl2 and the episodes and they mount it on Gmod, but the account they want to play locally with doesn't have those games, is there a way to give them the needed textures and models from the owned hl2 to the account that doesn't own hl2 onto Gmod.

    submitted by /u/batclark06
    [link] [comments]

    i spent 6 hours on this and for what

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:34 AM PDT

    Decided to reinstall gmod.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Downloading Addon 251 of 744. See you guys next year.

    submitted by /u/KingRhoamOfHyrule
    [link] [comments]

    SYSTEMATIC EXTINCTION. (HL2 Beta cremator cremating bodies.)

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel