• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Garry's Mod What's a good title for this? I have no idea...

    Garry's Mod What's a good title for this? I have no idea...


    What's a good title for this? I have no idea...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Plan A: Condoms. Plan B: Birth control. Plan C:

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    cursed_gmod

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Trouble at Bombsite B

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    I made a new map! Tottington Hall from Wallace & Gromit.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    I made a new map! Tottington Hall from Wallace & Gromit.

    I've been working on this for over a week. It was pretty time consuming ripping models and textures to make the best map I've ever made.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2041981808

    https://preview.redd.it/ugkgzeho5zp41.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=de3b50b061726e22aca6116d31c6156e2b863675

    submitted by /u/Hell_Inspector
    [link] [comments]

    How to put addons on your own dedicated server?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    I can't find any new advice on this topic, and I am trying to do it myself and failing. What I understand so far is basically I take the mod and use GMad to extract all the bits of the mod, put the bits into a folder, and put that folder in my addons section of my server. Whenever I try this though, it doesn't work. Anyone know why? I managed to set up my own server with the help of tutorials perfectly fine, I just want to play Prop Hunt with custom playermodels :(

    submitted by /u/IdiotGaming
    [link] [comments]

    How do ya'll feel about this rule, recently found it on a PoliceRP server.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    All of us during quarantine

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    i need help

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    I am apart of a community and we just launched a new server iI can't see the server on the list, when I try to join the server with the IP it says could not connect after 6 attempts and if I try to join a friend that is on the server it says the server is not responding. I tried uninstaling GMOD and steam, still doesn't work. other players can join the server and if it helps its a dark RP server

    submitted by /u/sparnel07
    [link] [comments]

    Need help finding old gmod friend

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    A year ago, a best friend known as raven went offline a year ago. never to return. I created a steam group chat dedicated to finding him. If you are him or have info on him please dm me or comment here. this is his profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198373857366/ If you are him or have any info please dm me. Please dont comment for attention or claiming to be/have information on him because it is really heartbreaking

    submitted by /u/Ducky230
    [link] [comments]

    Vr pistol link?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Does someone have The vr pistol addon becose can you give me The link

    submitted by /u/mattsikung
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod Jailbreak Help

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    For some reason, while playing Jailbreak, I cant pick up knives that have spawned with the map. I have to press e multiple times and maybe I can pick it up. I've had to bind my mouse wheel to +use so I can spam it to have a better chance at maybe picking it up. Anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/bysterayy
    [link] [comments]

    Lost In Space

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Yes, I am the real Garry!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    The community needs to host an event where more people can gain the opportunity to get the "Yes, I am the real Garry" , for thoes who don't know is an achievement in Garry's Mod earned when you have joined a session with Garry Newman. I have all the achievements in the game and would really really love to have this one as well and I'm sure plenty of other people would also. Let's try to reach out and contact him about this. There hasn't been an event like this in a while. It would sure be cool to gain the opportunity to earn this achievement.

    let's make it happen

    submitted by /u/kongmw2
    [link] [comments]

    Having Trouble, Looking for Help

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    So, I recently got back into GMod after a prolonged period of absence. However, the computer it was on has been sitting dormant for months. So, I log in, install an update for it, and start it up. But here's the problem; not only does the workshop bar stay open with the message "mounting workshop content" for around four minutes, freezing the screen, afterwards, it proceeds to claim it's downloading every single one of my addons, despite the fact that they're already installed. The download bar never actually moves, the whole display just freezes for about a minute until the next one shows up. The most annoying thing, however, is how new addons won't show up. I went and downloaded a few earlier, and none will show up in the in-game list of addons or the spawn menu. I'm sure they would show up if I waited until all the other ones were done "downloading", but it was taking far too long, like an excessive amount of time. I used to wait about a minute or two for it to do the usual startup addon thing, but now it takes closer to an hour and a half. Basically, I want to know how to fix this.

    Something to add is that I have a bad internet connection, if that affects any of this (which it most likely will)

    submitted by /u/BrockvilleMallTable
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know any good addons that add different building (like as in houses) props?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    Boneworks Engine

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    So after Half-life Alyx got released, is anyone else excited for a possibly inevitable VR Gmod? Imagine Dark RP or any of you favourite gamemodes in Virtual Reality and talk about what cool new add-ons you might see? Also, are there any new gamemode ideas you want to see?

    submitted by /u/Lauzagna
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends to play with,have fun just do whatever! (prefer DarkRP)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    21 M pretty skilled (1300 hours) wanting to have fun :)

    submitted by /u/crustyfootfungus176
    [link] [comments]

    Guns moving way too much when turning my head?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Guns moving way too much when turning my head?

    When I move my head while holding certain weapons, I get this phenomenon. Don't mind the missing textures or the red x particle.

    https://reddit.com/link/fs47j6/video/bhjdra840xp41/player

    Here is my console when I was obtaining those weapons:

    https://preview.redd.it/h84oyidg0xp41.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=17bb6702838ee81c99f604d8572f3f8ebdace62c

    Does anyone know what is going on? Is there anything I can do? Any help is appreciated, thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/XenoOnTrial
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod creators out there, please make a Jeff SNPC!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Yes, I know Gordon Freeman shouldn't be wearing the Mark IV. The only reason he is is because all of my other Gordon Freeman models are broken on my PC at the moment and I'm too lazy to attempt fixing them.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Why are there errors after I downloaded ttt workshop items

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Me and my friends started playing on our own ttt server and we subscribed to a collection, even though the items are competly fan made, we have errors on many of them. None of us got source but we added a collection that fixes "most of the missing textures". What is the problem ?

    The collection we added is called: SPIN TTT

    submitted by /u/Maxelino
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel