• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    Garry's Mod This is sos ad

    Garry's Mod This is sos ad


    This is sos ad

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:16 PM PST

    On-Site HECU Crisis Training, 1997

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Awaiting...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Chillin.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:44 PM PST

    German forces engage a British patorl

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:34 PM PST

    I got into a small car crash in gmod

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Kill me pls

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:25 PM PST

    Police chase into city sewers, Cool?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:18 AM PST

    Spent way to much time on this, Think im gonna go play ps4.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    Death in Battle.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:51 PM PST

    This is a review on Gmod made by my friend which is very true *indeed*

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Unforeseen Consequences.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Recommendations for addons - Dedicated Server!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Hello, I finally made a dedicated server (Brazillian server)

    I have been wondering, does anyone have any addons to recommend for my server?

    I got ULX but I'm a total newbie, soo I'm very lost, added some gamemodes/maps on my collection and that's it, nothing else.

    I was looking for a few things like being able to change gamemodes/maps via vote (I tried to find it on ULX only found map voting).

    I don't know how skins for models work, how to set a shop with a in-game currency for being online in the server and stuff to buy them, or to allow people to use custom models in general. (If anyone got any tips please help me).

    And I managed to set the supergroup thing on ULX for me, but I have no idea how to set tags/colors on the names to help with identification.

    Sorry for the long post, I have never made a dedicated server in any game, only a few local things, soo working with a console only (Google Cloud Virtual Machine) has been a gigantic challenge, took me a week almost to learn and set it up! I still have soo many doubts

    submitted by /u/teathefox
    [link] [comments]

    just testing out lights and stuff, Working on another project

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:04 PM PST

    After breaking out of prison and his 4th illegal gambling, Nick Goes to his 5th Illegal Gambling in downtown Savannah. The gambling goes wrong when the dealer seems contagious with the mysterious spreading Green Flu, Nick takes the man out and heads for a hotel that has a CEDA Evac in progress.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    Help with Weapon model placement? (TTT)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Why.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    Where i can get nature props? Cause i have seen at some people on servers that they spawn rocks and stuff but idk how and i want too like rocks, ruins but not tf2 nature props i want hf2 ones (i don’t own the game but if i see them then i have the textures so i can spwn them somehow)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Made another TF2 Gmod animation, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Patrol

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:18 AM PST

    vcmod is glitched please help if you know about vcmod

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 02:09 PM PST

    so im on a policerp server and when i try to use my police lights/sirens it thinks im holding alt so it turns on my turn signals and i dont know how to fix it cuz all i can do is use the manual siren and go around with no lights and a screeching siren

    submitted by /u/cameronnichols
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, FiddleSticks, What Now?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Gmod Hl2 Addon

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Hi! I don't really know how to start this so like a month ago i made a big cleaning of my Addon folder (beacuse i had a lot of shit Addons and if typed something as Simple as "Medic" into Search bar my laptop would chat fire) and I'm now looking for 2 particular Addons that I lost in my memory one was a NPC addon with HL2 NPC's posing or doimg something (like Metrocop on lookout a fem rebel crouch a citizen with food etc.) and the second one is I think HL2 RP map with whole City 17 Train Station with some more rooms etc. So I'm basically looking for name of the Addons And this is it so bye i guess or something anyway have a good day

    submitted by /u/AnEpicMinecraftGamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel