• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Garry's Mod Made my funeral in Gmod

    Garry's Mod Made my funeral in Gmod


    Made my funeral in Gmod

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:56 PM PST

    Another day in the Big City

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Saxton Hale, Botkiller

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:42 AM PST

    What are some underrated/ lesser known mods that are actually good?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:25 AM PST

    What are some mods that are outside of the usual m9k, wiremod, SCars?

    submitted by /u/whaleseaman_
    [link] [comments]

    Camp | Scene Build

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:22 PM PST

    My issue with blood mods

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:47 PM PST

    For the past few months I have tried to install a working blood mod on my gmod (some examples are MysterAC and Vigul's blood). Most mods only 'half-work', I will get smoke particles on a gunshot but with gmod's default blood. It is definitely not a problem with conflicting mods, or lacking materials for one of the mods. I have come to the conclusion that I need to get rid of the default blood impact effects, but apparently I can't find the hl2 blood impact file. For context: I have source engine downloaded on my pc and I think I have some CSS content too. Anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/Admiral_Aut1smo
    [link] [comments]

    So I have a bunch of colliding addons and it’s been like this for 15 minutes

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:37 PM PST

    I am addicted to addons

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:53 AM PST

    A test

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:35 AM PST

    Ai for lfs?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    Is there a way to get npcs to pilot or passenger an lfs vehicle?

    submitted by /u/justyourlocalme
    [link] [comments]

    Survivors Setup

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Protection Teams

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    What happened to Gibmod V2?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:16 PM PST

    I just noticed today that gibmod disappeared from my addons list; indeed, browsing to the addon page (supposedly https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=168326910) yields an error page. Anyone know what happened?

    submitted by /u/quantumdude836
    [link] [comments]

    I made a simple scene.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Hello I am trying to get into modding and I wanted to know how to make a zombie_npc and change the zombies model. Pls help I dont want to be in dupe hell.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    This "file" downloads constantly and doesn't stop, it weights 0 bytes and I can't download it, making GMod quite literally unplayable. Anybody knows how to fix it?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:05 AM PST

    Mk11 (tf2/gmod style)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    New to Gmod, is there a way to rotate players automatically on a team?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:51 AM PST

    I don't know how to put what I mean into one sentence for the title, for for example, I'm playing the game Guess Who with 2 other people, 3 in total, and was wanting to know if there was a way to have the hunters always only have 1 person, and it rotate between us three. As it stands now, we have to split into 2 teams, and those teams dont change. For example, player a and b are on team x, and player c is on team y. No matter what, this doesn't change. So when player a is a hunter, so is player b. When player a is hiding, so is player b. It's always a 2v1, where as we want to have it so that the hunter ALWAYS has 1 team, and it rotates through all three of us evenly. I hope I've made this clear, sorry if it's easy, I'm pretty new

    submitted by /u/Gellfling
    [link] [comments]

    Alright. I'm in dire need assistance from Gmod/Youtube vets.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:34 AM PST

    Does anyone remember that one Gmod Machinima Tutorial. that had 2 parts and first one was just the basics of installing the game and how to get stuff working. and the 2nd one was talking about the basics of playing the game
    The start of the video was this small gmod machinima of this dude running through buildings and events before getting to his friend's house(who was on the toilet) and then bothering him how to get gmod working.

    And iirc the thumbnail was some picture with a fire truck and white text.
    I think it's a fairly old video and i hope that it didnt get deleted. It was uploaded onto the machinima channel so there is a good chance it was deleted. but in that case would anyone know a website that would be able of showing deleted videos. like the wayback machine or something?

    submitted by /u/SylvesterSly
    [link] [comments]

    Side Street

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:46 AM PST

    Know Lua? Earn 10€ Writing a Tutorial

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 07:44 AM PST

    You can read the instructions here

    PayPal is required.

    submitted by /u/luaforum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel