• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Garry's Mod 1994 - 1996 Ford Festiva

    Garry's Mod 1994 - 1996 Ford Festiva


    1994 - 1996 Ford Festiva

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Nathan put on his favorite hat and his favorite vest and rushed to school!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:05 PM PST

    I forgot to save this when I closed GMOD, so enjoy the only picture I've got of a scene that will never be finished

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Caution Flag Is Out!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:17 PM PST

    A pretty badass cop

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    High-Speed Chase.

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Making Nightmare House 2 work on GMod.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Making Nightmare House 2 work on GMod.

    Making Nightmare House 2 work on GMod.

    I got the NPCs, weapons, scenes, and closed captioning to work. But unfortunately the system I got going is not optimal.

    Sure Nightmare House 2 can run just fine by just putting the file directory in the mount.cfg file but where's the fun in that?

    So instead of putting the NH2 mod in steamapps\sourcemods, I put the mod in steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons and it worked! A little too well actually (lol), I had to delete some files to fix the HUD and stop the NH2 title background from popping up when the game boots up.

    The only things missing were the custom weapons and NPCs. So I grabbed a few addons, renamed a few things and blamo! Things are working 90%

    But apparently that 10% is actually kind of important. 5% is the game engine not liking the workshop NPCs I grabbed and bugged them by preventing them from busting doors open.

    The other 5% is I'd rather make my own weapons and NPCs, but I only know how to make nextbots and barely know how to make guns that shoot bullets. I don't know how to make melee weapons and making full on NPCs is waaay out of my league.

    I am hoping I could turn this into an addon, (Obviously you're gonna need Nightmare House 2 mounted.) and with permission from the creators of the used addons or by making my own stuff. My system could not just make Nightmare House 2 a completely playable game in GMod, but other games as well.

    So far my system is set up for personal use. So unless you're willing to help me sort some things out, this won't be on the GMod workshop anytime soon.

    🙃

    submitted by /u/TheBillinator3000
    [link] [comments]

    Found it on another subreddit not about gmod but it speaks for itself

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Nathan had woken up early that morning to get a head start on the day

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    "Foxtrot 1-7 recovered, 3 wounded"

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 06:10 PM PST

    "Not Enough Memory" crashes and random crashes on Linux

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    I play GMod on Linux (Debian), and it was working perfectly until today. Nothing special happened, but I re-seated my drives and rebooted the system earlier, and now the game isn't working. It is a combination of "Not enough memory" crashes and just normal crashes. My specs are down below. I added more rams as seen here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1114443719

    It did not work.

    CPU: Intel I5-7400

    GPU: NVidia GTX 1060 3GB

    RAM: 16 GB

    submitted by /u/LogDotAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    Crash Course 2

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 11:22 AM PST

    Hammer is affecting my game (Help!)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:22 PM PST

    I watched a tutorial on how to make a map in hammer editor. I don't know how to delete the map I made, it's stuck on Gmod. I also have this thing, when I am looking at something it will say something in the corner like gm_object. That has to do with hammer editor too. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ReptileRevenge
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone link a good finger poser tool

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:19 PM PST

    I'm trying to find one but I have to scroll through 188 pages of anime girl playermodels.

    submitted by /u/smallgirrafe8273
    [link] [comments]

    Avoiding and Dodging Admins in Gmod

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Ok, so we all know the basics of avoiding admins to get out of trouble in Game modes like darkrp such as changing your name or profile pic. What other methods do you guys use to avoid trouble when causing mischief?

    submitted by /u/CosmicLevels
    [link] [comments]

    After a horrid day of sophomore high school, Nathan decides to visit his friend, Eric

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel