• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Garry's Mod Going through some old screenshots and found this...

    Garry's Mod Going through some old screenshots and found this...


    Going through some old screenshots and found this...

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    Can anyone recommend me really weird or shitty maps?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:15 AM PST

    Think like LSD dream emulator. I played one tonight and I've been craving more like it since. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Dirtysmalldick
    [link] [comments]

    whats the most open map for planes?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    I love the WAC aircraft but sometimes i just don't know how much space O have to fly and then die on a invis barrier or the map is to small. Is there a wide, open map I can use?

    submitted by /u/Extyrsys
    [link] [comments]

    The Second Sister

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:53 PM PST

    Gmod Scene (Warhammer 40k)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    Bruh

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:42 PM PST

    Small Garrys Mod Nextbot Video

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    I used to make a bit of Gmod SWRP Artwork in my freetime. What do you guys think of this Old-Republic based one?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    My new youtube channel banner with both of my loadouts

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:14 AM PST

    A moderator says that someone told him that I was spawnkilling, but when I ask him who told him he doesn't know, what a great role model.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:19 PM PST

    How do I go about my server?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:53 PM PST

    So for the 5th time in my life, I have decided to start a gmod server. I have done both a normal darkrp server and the one I will discuss in a bit.

    I have built the server currently to mimic Tarkov, using darkrp (there isn't rp, just using it as a framework). It is pretty accurate, but will this type of server stand up to the others? I feel like RP is Gmod's focus these days, so I don't want to waste my time building an obscure idea if I could build a more successful endeavor.

    submitted by /u/EZ-75
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t see any door.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 04:43 PM PST

    I have just started to play Gmod and I wanted to play on the DarkRP servers, but in every server I have tried so far I have not been able to see the doors that you can buy. Can I have some help with this?

    submitted by /u/GlitchedCritic
    [link] [comments]

    Something I created. Maybe make some more edits later.

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    props breaking?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:16 PM PST

    props breaking?

    it seems its only this specific prop. please help.

    EDIT: I have tried disabling my addons and it didnt help.

    EDIT 2: this prop in every map is broken. not just this one

    https://preview.redd.it/4k5wx4unsu741.png?width=1600&format=png&auto=webp&s=59ecac1583d6637287841f669d056ed124289eab

    submitted by /u/fuckyou_retard
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    I am coming here because this is the last place I could possibly think of to find the answer to my question. My question is how can you make particle emitters invisible? I am trying to my a small video and I am going to use a particle emitter to add some blood spray effects, but the way I want to position it puts the emitter into the view of the camera so it looks weird. If someone could help me with this then that would be incredible! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/The_Tired_Programmer
    [link] [comments]

    This year, I released 84 comic pages and five chapters. (Details in comments)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:16 AM PST

    Stupid Question - I Want Gary's Mod , Any way I can get it for free?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    I recently saw the Star Wars RP and got Interested In gary's mod , i know the game is cheap but i kinda want a way to get it free /

    submitted by /u/Rani5454
    [link] [comments]

    How do I mod for GMOD?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    I'm a mod for a ttt server. I always talked about becoming a game developer but I didn't know where to start. I tried googling this but I haven't found anything to help. What I mean to mod is create custom guns, or items for ttt.

    submitted by /u/Bannidm
    [link] [comments]

    Looking For a Small Dark Rp Server

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:18 AM PST

    i hate joining the big ones and the small one are hard to find, i used to co own 2 servers and be head mod on alot but they shut down or the people who own them stop playing gmod which is annoying since i enjoy making servers and playing on them and just being mod helping around so id love to join a small or medium dark rp and play and maybe work my way up if i can but idm if i can just play normally

    submitted by /u/Soft_Loliete
    [link] [comments]

    How can i create an Roleplay Gamemode (or addon)?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:19 AM PST

    I wanna play my own rp gamemode on my own map. How can i create my own gamemode or which mod do you advice? Is creating mod difficult?
    (I don't have any information about creating mod.)

    submitted by /u/YellowLeqend
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel