• Breaking News

    Friday, November 29, 2019

    Garry's Mod The future of Garry's Mod and Source 2?

    Garry's Mod The future of Garry's Mod and Source 2?


    The future of Garry's Mod and Source 2?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    I wanted to start a discussion on this because I find it interesting thinking about the future of Gmod. The game started on the Goldsource engine (Half Life 1) before being updated to Source (Half Life 2). Since then, Facepunch began work on S&Box, a kind of successor to Gmod running on Unreal Engine. With the reveal of Half Life Alyx, Source 2, and the new Hammer editor, what do you think the future of Gmod will be? Do you think a whole new version would be released running Source 2, or an update to the original? Do you think they'll keep this game the same and change S&Box's engine, or just keep everything the same and not use Source 2? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Collcroc123
    [link] [comments]

    I was messing around with my friend.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    When was gmod truly at it'spoeak

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:51 AM PST

    Just curious since steamcharts only goes back to 2012

    submitted by /u/reapingsulls123
    [link] [comments]

    Hematolysis: Lethal Necrotics [Teaser Trailer]

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Hematolysis: Lethal Necrotics [Teaser Trailer]

    This is a little trailer I whipped up for a gamemode concept I've gone to title as Hematolysis. Ideally going for 1-4 players. Detailed apocalyptic environments, scavenging, limited supplies, and of course zombies, all for Garry's Mod.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzOSdnPTeU

    https://preview.redd.it/zgthlcdoeh141.png?width=1003&format=png&auto=webp&s=c88fcae1c59e287f3ae54520aa91d0f5e98d35ef

    Hope ya'll enjoy! :D

    Happy Thanksgiving! Inbetween working 60 hours a week and playing videogames, this is what I've come up with so far over the last two months. There's a lot more work to be done so I won't have more to share until next year, the holidays are kicking my ass lol! Featuring Lethal Necrotics Reanimated as the base for the undead masses*.* Full credits will be listed when I put out longer and more detailed video coverage.

    submitted by /u/Clerkius
    [link] [comments]

    Winter car shooting in Gmod

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Morning at the Watchtower

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 09:12 AM PST

    I need help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:58 PM PST

    Me and my friend are trying to make servers one dark to and the other star wars if you guys can please help.

    submitted by /u/tronbat1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a tool for the TFA mag sound?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Near the end of any TFA swep's magazine theres an irritating high pitched noise. Is there anything that could get rid of it on the workshop?

    submitted by /u/wulvsbayne269
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly, what am I doing wrong

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:07 PM PST

    My Garry's mod server name is CMODRP[HELP WANTED][CARS][STACKER][FAST DL][MONEY PRINTERS][METH][BITCOIN], It's not pulling in that much players. Is there anything I can change to draw more than 5 players an hour. It's getting annoying.

    submitted by /u/coulterminer
    [link] [comments]

    I was making a video and threw a ragdoll to the side, it landed like this. Seriously.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Servers

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:45 AM PST

    Hey guys how do I put the number code for a server on gmod? I don't know where to put it to find it. It's like the IP address. Ty

    submitted by /u/Ideateprocyon7
    [link] [comments]

    missing texture miracle

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    the sale that's going on right now until December third let's you buy all half life games for like $6.50 and you can get css for 99 cents

    submitted by /u/goldfish-assblasted
    [link] [comments]

    Most Servers not showing up

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    So this has been a problem for the past couple days. When accessing Gmod Multiplayer. Barely any servers pop up in the Internet tab and the Legacy browser. Most servers that friends are on I can not join either. They come up in the browser with 2000 ping and only the ip. As if the server is down.

    I've tried reinstalling and validating my game files and nothing seems to be working.

    I did some research and it seems others have had this problem over the past years. But there's never been an answer to any of the treads I've seen.

    Anyone seen this before or know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/agent_epic4077
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel