• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    Garry's Mod Welcome to ravenholm ( an older pic I made)

    Garry's Mod Welcome to ravenholm ( an older pic I made)


    Welcome to ravenholm ( an older pic I made)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Heavy would never do that!!!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Hello, agent_07. I have a new job for you, We have a traitor to humanity in office 17

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:37 PM PDT

    Weird graphical glitch that makes all textures have this noise/jittery effect when I get further away from them. Appeared for no reason after I reinstalled the game, any ideas on how to fix it?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:00 AM PDT

    IDK what this was supposed to be, i tried to make it look like a WIP hoverboard but just started adding stuff, so enjoy!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 08:23 PM PDT

    Combine APC on vj base

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:51 PM PDT

    Has anyone made the original combine APC (from half-life 2) on vj base? Just let me know if someone did. (Note: i just want one on vj base so npcs or snpcs can atleast attack it)

    submitted by /u/not-yourbusiness
    [link] [comments]

    It's 3.30 what the hell am I doing??

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    Going on a trip

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    An interesting error

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    I was messing around in sandbox when all of a sudden after hitting something I crash. I brushed it off and relaunched. Turns out, whenever i deal damage to anything,I crash. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Oblip21
    [link] [comments]

    [Throwback] What was the first thing you made in Garry's Mod that got you hooked? I made this in 2007

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:47 PM PDT

    Why is this game so fucking stroke inducing?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    I've played gmod off and on for years now. And holy fuck is it stroke inducing. Why the fuck does the game always freeze for a solid 5 minutes when fetching subscriptions or extracting shit? Top it all off you can't alt tab and if you manage to, at least for me the internet does not work for me outside of gmod. So if I alt tab I can't just google something it will say I'm offline. Why is this game such a buggy laggy fucking mess? It's always been like this, different computers, different places and internet its always like this. The game just always freezes and stutters on the main menu and always takes ages to join a server.

    submitted by /u/TheGenocidalMachine2
    [link] [comments]

    Help me install this please! I get a new error every time!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:09 PM PDT

    Xenomorph

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:15 AM PDT

    BR addon suggestions

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:25 PM PDT

    I've wanted to develop a "Battle royale gamemode" for gmod (I know there's already one I just want to make my own), what addons should I use to make a good and interesting battle royale?

    submitted by /u/Robobeeps
    [link] [comments]

    "this doesn't even hurt"

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Looking for an addon

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Hey!I have been looking everywhere for like 2 years now for a handheld camera addon. If you can tell me the name of this addon (as seen in the video) or can you tell me a addon that works in the similiar way (has a handheld camera that sends the video Feed to a TV). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t1LvaYUXJk

    submitted by /u/ThatFreeman
    [link] [comments]

    Cant join a friend..

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:32 PM PDT

    Me and my friends try to play Garrysmod but when I try to join to them Steam just displays information about game... anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Paticul
    [link] [comments]

    garrys mod is truly magical

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    I need help

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    My friend joined a GMod server a few weeks ago and now he doesnt have admin on his own servers that he starts, is there any way to fix this

    submitted by /u/Waffelz0896
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know how to fix this?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel