• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    Garry's Mod "For the honour of our brothers!" small/crappy shot I made for a server

    Garry's Mod "For the honour of our brothers!" small/crappy shot I made for a server


    "For the honour of our brothers!" small/crappy shot I made for a server

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:49 PM PDT

    Rise And Shine

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    we are going to steal THE MOON

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:59 PM PDT

    you all know that moment when you feel like

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    City 69

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:28 PM PDT

    Welcome To City 69, its nicer here..

    submitted by /u/mimecraftsteve
    [link] [comments]

    Dunder Mifflin on Garrys Mod, made with props

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:59 AM PDT

    Dunder Mifflin on Garrys Mod, made with props

    Hey guys, I'm just sharing what I'm creating rn, for all those who watched the show its the Scranton branch, that I just now discovered by looking for it on gg maps that its actually located in California. Take a look!

    https://i.redd.it/i8oowt7qsoq31.png

    https://i.redd.it/a6l7dh2wsoq31.png

    submitted by /u/_leonel
    [link] [comments]

    GMod Art | What A Blast

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 01:59 AM PDT

    What’s you’re favourite game mode and why?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Title says it all, I just wanna be enlightened on what people like and why? Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/MrBere
    [link] [comments]

    How do I create a PRIVATE ttt server for my friends and I?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    So recently my friend has been hosting a private ttt server for my friends and I to play on, but when he is unable to play, nobody can play. Since I own the best pc out of all of my friends I volunteered to host the server for them. However, I do not know how to create one. I have viewed several tutorials online but all of them show how to create a public server. When joining my friend's server we joined him via the Shift+Tab steam overlay and then joined him from the friends lists. The tutorials show how to make servers that appear in the server list. If possible can anyone point me into the correct direction and give me a tutorial that will help me achieve this. Many thanks!

    submitted by /u/BlueSkyFalling8
    [link] [comments]

    I shot a metro police and now he is thinking about what he did

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:52 AM PDT

    Gmod Crashing Constantly on Servers [mac]

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:17 PM PDT

    So I've been playing for a while on a cwrp server on a windows computer but recently had to change computers to a mac. Every time I try to enter the server I'm only able to see errors as well as crashing every time after a few minutes of being on the server. I've found that whenever I install mods I crash much faster so downloading the specific models to fix the errors hasn't been an option and I've already downloaded CS Source and everything. I think I saw a thread once saying macs aren't optimized to run GMOD anymore but I'm not really sure and if there is is there a workaround?

    Specs:

    MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2017)

    Processor: 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5

    Memory: 8GB 2133 Mhz LPDDR3

    Startup Disk: Macintosh HD

    Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB

    OS: macOS Mojave 10.14.3

    submitted by /u/Rildude
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod Short : Hot Exfil

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    "Those are our flyboys up there!"

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Multi-point welding

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    So as far as I know, in gmod you can only weld two objects together at a single point that you initially choose. If I weld two cubes together at their corners no matter what I do, I would be unable to weld them together at other points to make a stronger connection, gmod will instead use only the initial welding point. This is especially annoying to deal with when the items are very massive or very long/wide. Is there anyway to fix this with addons?

    submitted by /u/KingofThePigs
    [link] [comments]

    GMOD freezes upon fetching subscriptions

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    Works perfectly fine when steam is offline, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work online anymore. I validated files aswell. I didn't install anymore addons before this happened. This has never occured before.

    Sometimes, Steam loses the file location and it has to rre-discover it.

    In fact, I can't even force quit or leave the aapplication. I have to restart my computer entirely. Any idea as to what's wrong?

    submitted by /u/21ew_
    [link] [comments]

    can someone help me!!!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:50 AM PDT

    whenever i try to load up gmod it says "Directx error" what do i do i cant screenshot it pls help

    submitted by /u/smellyboi59567
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know an addon where i can unfreeze a specific prop from a far distance

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Im trying to make something and see it happen from far away but i cant get my phys gun to unfreeze the prop because of the distance. Is there any way i can unfreeze that prop from very far?

    submitted by /u/elanonymouso
    [link] [comments]

    Loli torturer

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Quick video from a DarkRP server I play on

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel