• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 17, 2019

    Garry's Mod Thought of this yesterday

    Garry's Mod Thought of this yesterday


    Thought of this yesterday

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    Space dood

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 10:41 PM PDT

    Stuttering on multiplayer

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:24 AM PDT

    I've had this odd bug since the last Gmod update where on multiplayer servers, I get a stutter when other players join. I am not hosting, simply joining other servers. Any solution?

    I've tried: Restarting, other servers, reinstalling removing all addons, factory reset of Gmod, removing junk files left behind by addons, toggling graphical settings

    submitted by /u/Rezerkiti
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for new GMOD servers/ buddies

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 07:17 AM PDT

    What's going on I'm looking for A new server that is ran right and has interesting stuff to do whether it's RP or just chilling. Yesterday I found a sandbox server with a bunch of "bronies" I think they are called.. And I had fun messing with them yesterday but I need some substance in my Gmod career 😂

    submitted by /u/thebadgerbrah
    [link] [comments]

    G-man

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 02:17 AM PDT

    How do I fix this? Whenever it pops up my garry’s mod/steam crashes

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:09 AM PDT

    Didn't know life mod adds Ambient Occulusion

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    How to: unsubscribe all workshop items [2019]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    Steam just had a new design update, and these old scripts to unsubscribe all doesn't work anymore. open console and add these line:

    javascript:(function(){jQuery('.subscriptionControls .subscribeOptionUnsubscribe').map(function(){this.click()})})() 
    submitted by /u/SpiderNil
    [link] [comments]

    Any good maps for NPC fights?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:44 AM PDT

    Not specifically talking about maps which have things such as automatic NPC spawns and the like, Just looking for good noded maps where you can have an enjoyable time gunning down combine soldiers and what not.

    submitted by /u/GitFinda
    [link] [comments]

    how to make custom ragdolls do taunts ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 04:39 AM PDT

    i want to make my custom ragdoll do tf2 taunts

    i have the model manipulator sooo what next ?

    submitted by /u/repeater4gw
    [link] [comments]

    a little thing ago i made a while back, found it just now in my screenshots. decided to share to all of ya!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    Looking for a model

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    I am looking for a model with short and long sleeves. The addon below has short sleeves (no long sleeves) and is the style I am looking for. I do not care if the sleeves are a body group or they are both indepenedent models. I am just looking for a consistent base model that I can blender with.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=738724607&searchtext=security

    submitted by /u/MemeMan64209
    [link] [comments]

    Pyro on Vacation

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    Anyone know this map?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    So, I've been searching for a specific map for months now. It was a ZE/ZS map. It was a big facility, with a train station at the end. I remember there being a part with a tram that breaks through wood and slowly goes down a track. The ending is getting on a train, going through a tunnel, and reaching a large gate in the open air. After being on the map for a while, you would just randomly start taking damage. Anyone have an idea about what I'm talking about, if so; please, post it.

    submitted by /u/Smellygoat235
    [link] [comments]

    Binding

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:36 PM PDT

    This is a bit of a weird one, but Is there a way that I can set a bind, that will create other binds. so that I am able to press end for example and switch to one set of binds, and then press pagedown to switch to another set

    submitted by /u/NotAdil
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with Setting up GMod on Linux Ubuntu

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    I've got the server completely installed and the server boots up fine. I've downloaded prop_hunt and terrortown and they work fine when I load the gamemode. I've also installed CS: S but here's the issue. I've installed CS: S, I've went to mount.cfg and linked the cstrike to the cstrike folder inside of CS: S, but it still isn't detected and won't load the textures. I really don't have a clue on how to fix this as I can't find anything that helps online.
    Can provide more specific details if needed. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/DanielThePrawn
    [link] [comments]

    Pls fecal Merasmura

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:23 PM PDT

    An ACF heavy tank destroyer

    Posted: 16 Oct 2019 03:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel