• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 2, 2019

    Garry's Mod Don't try it

    Garry's Mod Don't try it


    Don't try it

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:26 PM PDT

    i'm pretty new to gmod, but i think of this as an accomplishment

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    German Pionier

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    Uhhhh.. What?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    Things are blacklisted on my single player worlds..

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:28 PM PDT

    I joined a few server and when downloading a few packs for the servers it downloaded one that restricts explosives and stuff.. Its annoying. I've tried uninstalling some addons in hopes to get rid of that problem but to no luck. Any ideas on what this is and how to fix it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Dank-Yoda
    [link] [comments]

    The very late summer break that everyone deserves

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 06:53 AM PDT

    Here's a 1930s themed anti-gravity racer I threw together a while back.

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    New map release, gm_boardwalkarcade, interact with arcade machines

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Obama vs t h e g l u t t o n

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:50 PM PDT

    How do I make a nextbot?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    I want to make one of the simple nextbots that are 2d images that chase and kill you. I can't find any tutorials tho.

    submitted by /u/Bigboy9969
    [link] [comments]

    I made a map and put it into the right map folder, though it's not showing up in my list of maps

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 11:57 AM PDT

    I just started a making maps day ago and I really have pretty much no clue as to what I'm doing

    If you want to see the map I'll add it to the post

    submitted by /u/BaronVonKekatron
    [link] [comments]

    resource/fonts/titilliumweb-semibold.ttf

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    i am trying to join a Server- As i join, I always get stuck on resource/fonts/titilliumweb-semibold.ttf
    After like 15-20 mins it continues to "received all Lua files needed"and then I time out.

    Already reinstalled and stuff, idk what to do.

    Thanks for the answers.

    submitted by /u/yaboiskinnypeniss
    [link] [comments]

    Gordon.avi

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    LUA Assistance - Wheres best to go now?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    Howdy All.

    Since the trigger-happy death of FP forums, where's best to go these days for GMOD Lua advice?

    The new spin off forum's layout is a bit junk, so hoping to find another gaming Lua resource paradise. Doesn't even really have to be GMOD specific, just LUA for games really.

    My problem in question if anyone's keen on helping, i have an f4 menu with entities to spawn and character classes to choose. I'm wanting to make the entities section update based on what current class the player is, however atm they're just stuck to the default entities (as the menu only builds into a variable when the player first joins the server, not each time they show the menu)

    submitted by /u/guy1195
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel