• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    Garry's Mod A pinball machine that I made

    Garry's Mod A pinball machine that I made


    A pinball machine that I made

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    Area 51 Map Easter Egg - How to get inside?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Well, here we are. Today is the 10th anniversary of kitty0706’s “Elliot Goes to School.”

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    Elliot Goes to School 10 year anniversary.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    Elliot Goes to School 10 year anniversary.

    \"I sometimes wish I could imagine myself in ten year from now. Out of college, living life without boundaries. But at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should. Well... At least I think it does.\" - Colin Wyckoff, 2009 (Elliot Goes To School)

    I found Kitty back in 2013, and I absolutely adored what he made. I watched every one of his videos and instantly bought Garry's Mod. I found all the other GMod animators after, and was completely floored by their content. I remember I was actually on the floor laughing at times. I loved stop motion animation ever since I was very little. And I found Kitty's style of combining janky, cartoonish movements with really well thought out stories brilliant. (My favorite video of his is Mass Defect for anyone wondering.) While my friends played GMod for the minigames and then dropped off entirely a little bit later, I knew it as a storytelling tool. And Kitty was the direct inspiration behind that. I've seen many try to imitate his style, some getting close, but suddenly disappearing, never to be heard from again. I don't think there will ever be anyone who will be able to compete with Kitty's work, and that's a good thing. It, and most of those other GMod machinimas, are relics of a long gone era. And I'm fine with that.

    submitted by /u/Jackster743
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Mr Pyrous tactical sweps

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:29 PM PDT

    I had the mod in my collection for years and just realized it's gone what happened?

    submitted by /u/TheFluffThatcould
    [link] [comments]

    10 Years of Elliot Goes to School

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    HIS NAME IS SNOPPÉ AND HE IS BIG

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    Don't go to 7/11 after dark

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    Can everyone go on Gmod 8.2 and start up some servers

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    Minecraft recently

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    The Less I Know The Better - A Story About Vaping, hallucinating, depression and love.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:13 PM PDT

    Would People Like An Anarchy Jailbreak Server?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    I don't see many jailbreak servers anymore.

    I'd consider starting one that would be Anarchy or a (no rules) setup

    It would have anticheat to combat cheaters and a votegag, votemute system for those who don't like hearing spam and whatnot.

    This is in stark contrast to how I run things in TTT as well as many other servers, but I think jailbreak probably should be little to no rules.

    I'm curious if anyone has an opinion on this. Even if you think I'm wrong or it's a waste of time.

    submitted by /u/sam-austria-maxis
    [link] [comments]

    Servers

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    Is Gmod currently worth playing right now? I have about 500 hours on the game and I quit playing because servers were either empty and the servers that were full usually had poor management with nobody taking it seriously and being full of kids. Can somebody recommended me a Dark RP server specifically that is worth playing on at the moment.

    submitted by /u/owenc1342
    [link] [comments]

    Monitors out of line

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    When I load Half-Life 2 maps, the screens will be slightly out of line and you'll see like the edge of Bremen's body or Eli's head or something. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Emeraldminer299
    [link] [comments]

    On a whim, decided "why not make a combine version of the new dragonforce album" in a long 2 hours.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    I need to get something off my chest, just a rant.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 06:04 AM PDT

    When I first saw gmod on youtube I was the most excited for a game I ever been. I saw how the game is limitless in creativity, Seeing youtubers doing all fun stuff in the game and enjoying their time.

    a friend bought the game for me and I happily opened it. I joined singleplayer to learn about the game's mechanics and physics and became more excited to what I can do in online servers.

    In 2 or 3 months I got 600 hours of enjoying the game with other people and staffing servers. At least in the beginning.

    I realized the server I staffed in welcomed a new staff and I had no problem with it, But the person gets thousands of sits a day when we only had 40 players peak, That's when someone told me he was being paid by the owner of the server and ruined the fun of it for me.

    Of course a normal response would be to seek other servers but I unfortunately found they're all the same, laggy servers where you can pay to be faster than someone's fps, everyone is an anime model with a weapon that penetrates from the end of the map to spawn and has 500 hp with 300 armor, Most servers restrict most important tools to people who pay and they hire mostly incompetent admins who permanent ban for no reason.The game has took 50gb in my hard drive space so I deleted it because I couldn't find a server enjoyable and without pay to win in it too much. I even tried other gamemodes but they're pretty much the same.

    I've had the most fun in my life in this game and I just wish I am able to enjoy having hundreds of hours from waking up to sleep on gmod but unfortunately that's no longer possible for me because of how money hungry servers are.

    submitted by /u/amr_jkl
    [link] [comments]

    I made a trailer for a machinima in garry's mod and would grateful if people watched it :)

    Posted: 29 Sep 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel