• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 29, 2019

    Garry's Mod He is Here

    Garry's Mod He is Here


    He is Here

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    Who is Cheaple???

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:32 AM PDT

    Trying to play on Mac and this keeps happening when I try to join a server. Anyone know why and how to fix it? (I know Mac sucks my Pc is in shop rn don’t attack me)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    DO NOT GO TO RANDOM SERVERS

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 11:10 PM PDT

    I HAVE WENT TO RANDOM GMOD SERVERS AND TODAY I FOUND MODS I DIDN'T INSTALL AND THEN I REALIZED THAT THE SERVERS INSTALLED THEM FOR ME AND YOU CAN'T UNINSTALL THEM UNLESS I GO TO FILES. MAKE SURE TO GO SERVERS YOU KNOW WILL INSTALL OR NOT INSTALL MODS YOU DIDN'T WANT.

    submitted by /u/JamesCharlesToes
    [link] [comments]

    SCP:CB blood dripping addon?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:31 PM PDT

    I'm really curious on whether there was an addon that would make you drip blood onto the ground when on low health, kind of like SCP:CB's system, but a little different. Sadly, despite a lot of looking around, I haven't found anything like it (aside from a blood system, but it's not exactly what I want). Does anyone know if any kind of addon like this exists?

    submitted by /u/Wgairborne
    [link] [comments]

    An incident with Gmod

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    So I was playing Gmod and I tried to leave the game but somthing popped up and said"Searching for advertisement,Doing this will help the game to pay it's bills" and it booted out of the game is this something a subscription gave me or is this a feature

    submitted by /u/witheringsickness
    [link] [comments]

    Damn

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    Made this update vote poll thing for a server I go on.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    So I joined this military rp server and i tried to have a little fun , by kamikazeing nato base (enemy team) and instead of banning me, he did this P.s the server was shut down do to admin abuse cuz the 2 maine admins are 12 to 13 , the guy that left the comment is 13

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    Why can't i find a server like this?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    I've looked everywhere for just a war server, where people just build crazy shit with cars and planes and bombs and props and proceed to blow each other up with it but i can never find anything like it, i basically want a slightly modified sandbox server, I've tried base wars, but that was kinda boring, I've tried semi-serious military rp but i spent more time trying to find out the rules and dealing with people with their heads six miles up their asses than I actually spent having fun, there has to be a gamemode like this right? or even just a sandbox server that is a tiny bit more organized than a free for all deathmatch even?

    submitted by /u/sirpumpkinalot
    [link] [comments]

    Engineer Gets Funky

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:30 AM PDT

    Halloween server ideas?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Even though it is a bit early I am looking into making a Halloween server, no ideas for game modes yet but just curious to hear what the Garry's mod community has to say, I have been learning hammer since last week, I am not sure much we'll come from it this halloween..... suggestions please.

    submitted by /u/Graalock
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys do in single player sandbox?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Title is pretty self-explanatory!

    Just wondering on what the majority of the Gmod community does in the sandbox mode.

    Do you guys play specific modes, do you build different creations, etc.

    Thanks for all the answers!

    submitted by /u/ThePhantomCreed
    [link] [comments]

    How are people taking screenshots of sfm models in gmod?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 03:00 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of screenshots in the community but I saw some with Kirby models that aren't even in it like chef Kawasaki or marx with wings.

    the marx model we have is a playermodel that doesn't have any wings And we don't even have a chef Kawasaki model.

    submitted by /u/Plikio
    [link] [comments]

    I find a 2B with Coat addon in the workshop and decided to do some edgy shit, then i edited it on Photoshop, i'm kinda happy with the results even though it was a shitpost.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    I need suggestions for Some good Addons for a Darkrp Server!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    Title says it all, any and all help would be appreciated! I feel my server is too empty at the moment, and while I'm not willing to flood it with useless car models it would be great to have feeling more complete! :)

    submitted by /u/MrBere
    [link] [comments]

    What was the most creative (or fun) way you used sweps?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Self explanatory, really, which swep combo gave you most fun or let you exercise creativity on a large scale? I once set up my friends in a mall, spawned some guns around the map (mayve CW2.0) and then placed some VJBase zombie spawners to get that "dawn of the living dead" groove on.

    submitted by /u/Mister_Y_675
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a old toybox entity.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 10:39 AM PDT

    i'm looking for the kick the cheat entity from the toybox, the entity was about having you your own cheat from the homestar runner series, you could play with him and hurt him. if anyone saved it and still has it to this day please reply to me about it because i want to play with this entity so badly. here's a video about it - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0EpGOvwB8Q

    submitted by /u/John3099
    [link] [comments]

    Won't let me back on the server even though I have the map, what do I do??

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    7th Order Coastal Guard Corvette (ACF & Battle ready)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel