• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 27, 2019

    Garry's Mod "FUCK THIS SHIT"

    Garry's Mod "FUCK THIS SHIT"


    "FUCK THIS SHIT"

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    The Father of All Demoman

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 12:18 AM PDT

    Never thought Gmod could look this good. Map: Union City

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 03:36 PM PDT

    My Half-Life 2: Epistle 3 creation. “Come along with me now, we’ve places to do and things to be,” said Gman and Alyx acquiesced. She followed the strange grey man out of the Borealis, out of our reality.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2019 02:16 AM PDT

    BOSS BATTLE!!!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Any way to make custom Thumbnails?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    So I use allot of custom TF2 maps, mostly from GameBanana and TF2maps, but while I do have variety, it can be hard to differentiate some maps from others. Is there a way to apply a thumbnail to a map and what is the reccomended resolution to do so?

    submitted by /u/UTNerd24
    [link] [comments]

    Hobbes Did Not Expect to Crash

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    Seeya later then

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    Why is my game so laggy it's stuck on loading screen

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Can't connect to friend's game.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 04:49 PM PDT

    Friend is hosting a server. Every time it stops at 2 of those bar things and then gives me the "Connection failed after 6 retries" message.

    submitted by /u/loresonof011
    [link] [comments]

    NPCs won't attack or move and files will not validate.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 07:23 AM PDT

    I know its another clueless cry for help.

    Basically most base HL2 NPCs like all the zombies, combine and antlions will not attack the player or npcs. They just stand there and sometimes try to do their melee animations, shooting them several times sometimes seems to turn their ai back on but not always. some VJ base npcs are also effected but this doesn't seem to apply to all of them. This happens on maps with or without node graphs.

    I've uninstalled all mods from around the time the problem occurred.

    Ignore player is off of course and whenever I run the game, the same 4 files continue to invalidate every time, despite how many times I verify the integrity of the game files.

    Any advice would be appreciated, thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/Panzerkampfpony
    [link] [comments]

    'Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (p2p_enabled)' - Can't create or join p2p servers

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    Probably already seen tons of time, but, eh.

    "Parent cvar in server.dll not allowed (p2p_enabled)"

    This is in the console for both me and my friend, and he cannot join my p2p server. I've attempted using different branches, verifying my game cache, changing addons, restarting game/steam etc, but nothing seems to work. Help?

    submitted by /u/gabunne
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my furry playermodel. uwu

    Posted: 26 Aug 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel