• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 13, 2019

    Garry's Mod the cursed shitter

    Garry's Mod the cursed shitter


    the cursed shitter

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    29 Gmodders have combined forces to reanimate Meet the Medic

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:10 PM PDT

    fortnite is unepic win.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    Scp cb snpcs make lua errors and dont appear

    Posted: 13 Aug 2019 01:14 AM PDT

    Long live the Empire

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    Gmod can be soo beatiful

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Hunting for Large Maps

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 11:25 AM PDT

    Me and my friends sometimes play what we call "Hunters" on the map GM_Fork, a place with a lot of varying architecture and places to hide. But we've hit a snag that we played it enough there really isn't many places left to hide. They suggested GM_BigCity, which I have thought of doing, but I was curious if anyone else knew any maps similar to GM_Fork with good places to hide, preferably bigger maps too.

    Also I ask mainly because the search in Gmod's Workshop is kind of borked and really isn't helpful for finding specifics. IMHO those tags need to be expanded a little.

    submitted by /u/GELID_ICE
    [link] [comments]

    New game mode idea - Infinity Rush (name in progress)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 04:21 PM PDT

    What you need:

    1. The Infinity Gauntlet Add-on
    2. 2-4 friends
    3. A Map to play it on

    The Basics:

    You pick a map, and the friend who sits out hides the 6 stones somewhere on it. When the game begins, everyone who isn't sitting out has 10 minutes to gather as many stones as they can before time runs out. When either time runs out or all stones have been collected, the participating players meet up in a predetermined area. (Preferably a wide, open, space with little or no cover.) Then everyone that's played in the stone-collecting round fights to the death with the stones they collected in the previous round. Last person standing is the victor, and hides the stones next round.

    What I need:

    I've had this idea for quite a long time, I think it is a good one so I've posted it here. If anyone has a good map for the mode, a better name, or other suggestions, say them! I read as many comments as I can and I appreciate any input! :)

    submitted by /u/Supernutbar
    [link] [comments]

    Commission - Flex Animation / ShapeKey

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I am working on a gmod player model, and have successfully loaded the model in-game, however, the model does not have functional Flex Animations / ShapeKeys set for the mouth.
    Because of this, the Face Poser in-game does not work on the model...

    I am interested in commissioning help with adding these to the player model -- specifically, I am interested in rigging the mouth to move.

    Let me know if anyone here can be of any help! :)

    submitted by /u/maxtmaxt_
    [link] [comments]

    What do i do if the model i'm porting from sfm has no reference model

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 07:00 PM PDT

    Hi I've been going about porting the butcher gang models from sfm to gmod as ragdolls for an animation for sometime now and yes the creator of the model pack told me in the comments on deviantart to go ahead and if i needed anything to message him... but I've hit a major roadblock... as i was going about porting edgar the spider from bendy and the ink machine i found that he has no reference model what do i do in this case as i have a funny feeling that whatever workaround is needed is going to need to be applied to all three models... i'd appreciate any help i can get... thank you...

    submitted by /u/raymanfanguy
    [link] [comments]

    Resting our spirits, fighting monsters tomorrow

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 06:43 PM PDT

    Hello Mr. Krinkle

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    Any good PvE servers with lots of crazy weapons that are alive and have the old school fps experience (and even a minigun) ?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 11:50 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I had some bad experiences with gmod dark rp servers due to high amounts of admin abusing their powers, mass rdmers, and keel loosing my rare hard to work weapons and items because of it, and due to the fact tht majority of them (in my experience) are pay to wins. I am flat out done with pvp, darkrp gmod servers. I was wondering if there are any sort of pve servers that have a similar experience that of the source 1 game sven co-op. Is their any ? Are their ones that have a gameplay style of old school fps games where you can equip a bunch of guns all at once (like DOOM, Duke Nukem, Ect) ?

    submitted by /u/CoolyFulgore69420
    [link] [comments]

    Swimming time

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    Fun pvp Server?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    You bois know any good, simple pvp servers? No training, no buying guns, just simple rootin tootin shooting with a buncha players

    submitted by /u/Toasti900p
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a map that is like GM_construct but that has interactive stuff

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    What I mean is like, buttons to make the map do stuff or to transform the map or kind of stuff like that but is in the style of gm_construct

    submitted by /u/Alpaps
    [link] [comments]

    How do I remove addons from servers

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    I joined some servers and now I have a bunch of annoying addons I don't want, and I can't find them in my addon tab to remove them

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteMadvlad
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make a personalized hotbar for when I respawn?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Rate my addon pack

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:16 PM PDT

    I cant talk!!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2019 12:14 PM PDT

    My mic isnt working ive tried testing it ingame in the settings in steam ive tried fixing it in my pc settings ive tried resetting my computer nothing works!

    submitted by /u/imsinglehelpme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel