• Breaking News

    Monday, July 29, 2019

    Garry's Mod My player model decided to have a seizure

    Garry's Mod My player model decided to have a seizure


    My player model decided to have a seizure

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Just chillin at the Mall I built today ;)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    "Halt! There's movement!"

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 09:05 PM PDT

    What happend here ?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    The last day of the infamous Arthur Arden Asylum. Destroyed after a failed experiment set the laboratory on fire.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    The Clash of the Golems

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:34 PM PDT

    Why does my game keep crashing whenever I hit/shoot something

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 03:48 PM PDT

    Why does my game keep crashing whenever I hit/shoot something. Pls help

    submitted by /u/Klang200
    [link] [comments]

    I need Photos of Garry Newman

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    I have made the perfect meme idea in Drake format but I need some pics

    One photo of him smiling like in the Drake meme

    And one "nah" photo of him like in the Drake meme

    Sounds awkward but I need some photos. You people wont regret it and I will even post the meme here too.

    submitted by /u/Douglas_DC-3
    [link] [comments]

    all you can do is run

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    Freedom Madafaka

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    Is there a way to animate a ragdolls original skeleton?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I've been trying to make a custom player model by using a ragdoll i got from the workshop. I looked up some tutorials and they all describe the same process. Take the skeleton from a working player model then wrap the ragdolls mesh around it. Change a few names and boom you have your very own custom player model. I've done this about...four or five times now and it never works. Sometimes the model is present but doesn't animate. Sometimes the model is invisible. The closest i've gotten it to work is where the model shows and it's animated but the mesh is completely messed up.

    Now the ragdoll already has a skeleton with all the bones and vertices, pre weighed and everything so i was wondering if instead of just wrapping that mesh around another skeleton and fucking things up in the process is there something i could do that will pick up the vertices of the ragdolls skeletons and animate those?

    Best things i could find was that some player models have a .vta file. I tried replicating one with the vertices of the ragdoll but that didn't seem to do anything.

    submitted by /u/LessThanLethal77
    [link] [comments]

    Any singleplayer gamemodes / singleplayer maps?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    Hi! i recently bought and downloaded gmod back in my grandmothers house where the wifi was atleast reliable.

    Right now, at my house, the wifi is absolutely slow, possibly as slow as dial up.

    So I was wondering, what about singleplayer gamemodes? like battlefield gamemodes, or other misc? Usually people would just say to play another game but i feel like it defeats the purpose of gmod: making your own game from a game using resources and modifications from others.

    I tried searching for some at the workshop but i couldnt find anything that could bat my eye. can anyone recommend me some nice singleplayer maps or gamemodes?

    submitted by /u/KiwaWabwit
    [link] [comments]

    Multi-Alt Accounts help.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    Is there a way to have multiple gmod Alt-Accounts to join one server at the same time?

    submitted by /u/SomeSoloRedditor
    [link] [comments]

    Being a Helpful Admin While a Friend is AFK

    Posted: 28 Jul 2019 05:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel