• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 28, 2019

    Garry's Mod Looks like someone spawned some GMod items in my work parking lot.

    Garry's Mod Looks like someone spawned some GMod items in my work parking lot.


    Looks like someone spawned some GMod items in my work parking lot.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 02:35 PM PST

    how to leisure activity

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 04:01 AM PST

    Apocalypse Marine on a journey.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 02:08 PM PST

    Weird Things at buildings

    Posted: 28 Feb 2019 12:29 AM PST

    Weird Things at buildings

    I downloaded some files to ADV2(Adv dupe) and when i spawned em weird block apeared on them.

    What is the problem?

    https://i.redd.it/3b6qt9qcs9j21.jpg

    submitted by /u/vojta212
    [link] [comments]

    I dont know what to call it.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 01:15 PM PST

    When you die in Garry’s Mod

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 10:44 PM PST

    Managing multiple gmod servers for Windows (or linux?) - chef or puppet?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 03:42 PM PST

    Hi, this may or may not be your thing :)

    If you run gmod servers, like quite a few of them, right now I have 4, but I wouldn't mind having 40+,

    Then you want to be able to get going and configure them. Some things they have might all be the same, like updated addons, but other things might be unique to each one, like configuring some server-side lua under the addons folder, where the values set inside those config files are fiddly and unique to each server.

    Anyone using puppet or chef to configure multiple Garry's mod servers?

    Hit me up if you have a cool system that you like.

    Right now I just have a beefy Windows 10 box and each server takes 3 gigs of disk, and has about 5 unique things to configure so far. But sometime soon I will probably make a master server, and a set of scripts that configures clones of that server.

    I can make that work in Powershell or something without having to go all the way to chef or puppet, but if you know or have a nice setup, let me know.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/walloon5
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a hovercraft I made. It's less about the model, and more about the E2 that makes it work.

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 02:38 AM PST

    Zombie gamemode thing

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Looking for some good zombie add-ons, anyone have any?

    submitted by /u/Watermelon1001211
    [link] [comments]

    I want to know how people create perfect curves and angles with sprops

    Posted: 27 Feb 2019 08:51 AM PST

    I have the precision tool and know how to use it, I'm wondering if there are any techniques to get curves.

    submitted by /u/Dobis-P
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel