• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Garry's Mod Spawning in some dynamic water

    Garry's Mod Spawning in some dynamic water


    Spawning in some dynamic water

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    MALE-07- ruler of everything

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    The melon gods gather.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:47 PM PDT

    My game is now running at 5 FPS

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    I made this

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    CT gets a mixtape

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Half-Life 2 RP

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Hello. My name is Ivan. I've been playing Gmod for several years now, however I never been big on multiplayer. Yes I know that's weird but just never was my thing. However recently I've watch Gmod RP videos and one particular Gmod RP I've been interested in is Half-Life 2 RP. There's only one problem: I don't know a good server. I have checked the server list before however half of the servers I have seen are either dead or simply put I can't find any. I booted up on one a while ago but it didn't go well at all. It didn't even load into the main menu properly. So I have come asking if anyone knows any good Half-Life 2 RPG or even just good DarkRP servers and how to find them. Thank you for your time

    submitted by /u/Ivan_Petrov19
    [link] [comments]

    Any maps?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    I really like maps with buttons and levers that move things around or change the map. I like things like Conspiracy maps. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/GroovyRad
    [link] [comments]

    First time making an artwork in GMOD, sadly the model doesn't have a proper face flex.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Newest Halo art, made with Garry's Mod and Photoshop. I'm really happy with how this came out, tell me how you like it!

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    this is a gun

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    I tried to recreate an album cover in Gmod but kinda gave up half way through when I didn't have all the mods I needed and the blue sky didn't fit that well,so here's the half finished result some of you guys might like it

    Posted: 29 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    A question about sliders in GUIs...

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    I've noticed that there's a way to get a zoomed-in slider in menus. How is that done?

    submitted by /u/yoshi128k
    [link] [comments]

    I want a good amount of answers about ripping models for future use and uploading them nowadays, cause I really feel like it's an unspoken thing, and videos I find never give a proper answer.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I'm really invested in wanting to rip models from an old wii game using dolphin emu, and I've seen how so many workshop items don't mind including in the description that they did indeed rip their models from games. But in recent years, the two most known 3d capture softwares, 3d ripper dx and ninja ripper, are very adamant on relying on older versions of directx, and can only handle a select section of games with certain graphics needing to be tweaked in order to capture. I use blender for all of this so it's a tough thing to think on. And the models I want to rip for only ragdolls and props.

    I know there's obviously other applications out there for ripping, but when I try to find others that can hopefully replace these two, while also being not so old, the results I find are very disappointing. Some of them are ones that are intended for use with office work or something. I wouldn't say they feel more professional but they definitely aren't the kind that are used for ripping from games for fun. I've only been able to find a legitimate list online, which gave two other applications to use. One was very confusing in its layout when using it, and the other was I believe a couple windows programs that could end up ripping from games, even when it's not the fully intended use. I believe this second option looked more reliable, but it didn't behave like the ripping software with a common capture key, so I didn't know how to properly use it.

    Besides scouring through these, I was still able to rip models from the game I like, but when using both 3d ripper dx and ninja ripper, they have their own flaws. 3d ripper dx captures in a good way, with the models in the same pose as they're captured, and retaining all their textures. Ninja ripper can capture models in a t-pose or a-pose, but has a high chance of swapping the textures on the model a completely wrong way, and mostly leaves some parts of a model entirely missing.

    Also these two can limit their capturing abilities to a fair amount of games based on their graphics limitations. I really want to find better ways or even better alternatives to these two already, cause in one way I went through the workshop, I found something unexpected. A good smash bros brawl model pack led me to checking out a certain user. This user showed that they not only ripped models from fairly newer games, like luigi's mansion 3, but also had a good history of capturing so many well ripped models and textures.

    I wanted to comment on this users' page asking so many things about his work. How he rips, what he uses exactly, and many more things. He even included stuff about payments in his description so I really wanted to know how much he'd rip from a game depending on the amount, if I just felt like I really couldn't rip these myself. But when viewing the thread of comments he's replied to, it seems people really pushed him to the edge. I think he gets pissy at a lot of requests and frequent questions, mainly because the amount of work he's uploaded must've been a bunch of hours rigging these models. I'm not afraid of asking him my own stuff because I'm very open to wanting help for ripping from the games I want, but I wasn't sure asking someone like him about my stuff was the best way to go about it.

    Another thing I'm stumped on is exporting a model in a suitable format for uploading, and actually how to upload them to the workshop. I want to know every way it's done. In a pack, with their own sections, and labeled models. Or even in a single model by itself as its own ragdoll. I know there's programs for uploading content to the workshop but there's always errors being brought up in these somehow someway. I really don't like how it's being thrown about with no real solution to these errors in the most proper searches.

    Things like uploading to the workshop and ripping from modern games are stuff that no one ever speaks so cleanly about. Especially with how many frequent models are brought up in the limelight daily with being ripped from newer games. I just feel like I'm real alienated from all of these things that make up what the workshop is known for, sharing amazing content that I wouldn't mind making for others. I don't feel like giving up on these agonising searches, especially with how rigging in blender is giving me errors with setting weights, but overall, I hope I get support for most of the stuff I need, as possible solutions to what I've been longing for. Thanks so much for reading.

    submitted by /u/Acanuro
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the name of this map? (picture from a vanoss video)

    Posted: 30 May 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    How to fix this weird thing happening when I look around on Gmod

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Physgun Animation bug.

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    What’s in the Dark Room? (GM Construct)

    Posted: 29 May 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    Every time I try to explore it I get too scared and just leave. And when I try to watch videos of it I just chicken out. I know about the different rooms but I don't know if anything is actually in it.

    submitted by /u/MARIS_EYES
    [link] [comments]

    Some of My NPC’s are getting stuck on entrances

    Posted: 29 May 2021 04:51 PM PDT

    I have the FNAF npc mod on here and the animatronics tend to get stuck in doorways and sometimes in the middle of hallways. If anyone could tell me why this happens or how to fix it it would help a lot. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PersonThatSucks
    [link] [comments]

    Coach Meets Laa-Laa

    Posted: 29 May 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Anyway to make an AI ignore a specific player?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Ive tried looking for a mod or solution online but cant find any, does anyone know how?

    submitted by /u/mrbaconaroni
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me how to disable respawning with the |MCPW Weapons| ?

    Posted: 29 May 2021 06:26 AM PDT

    If you dont know what mod im talking about is this one:

    https://www.gmod-fan.ru/addons_gmod13/weapons_gmod13/5788-mcpb-weapons.html

    The mod is not on steam workshop and it doesnt have a ingame option menu only in the files you can change a few thinks, but the spawning with weapons isnt there. I even have "give weapons on spawn" off (the weapons replace the hl2 default ones).

    submitted by /u/Hunkersan
    [link] [comments]

    Garrys Mod Sequel

    Posted: 29 May 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    I have a couple questions for the community. Do you think this next unnamed Gmod game will revive the community? Do you think some of the older Gmod youtubers like vanoss, mark, and seananners will come back to Sandbox? And will you continue to play gmod or the new sequel?

    submitted by /u/TrippieRe444
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel