• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Garry's Mod Funnymobile

    Garry's Mod Funnymobile


    Funnymobile

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    If you know you know

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    i made gman have diarrhea in the toilet

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    The One Free Man, art by me!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:01 PM PDT

    h

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    A video I made a while ago, hope it fits in this sub and I hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Ive seen alot of bad fnaf gmod videos, so i decided to make fun of them because why not-

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Me and the boys playing gm_construct (made by me)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:34 PM PDT

    I got bored and tried to emulate the kind of videos you'd find back in 2006-2010.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    My friend is having problems

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    My friend and I wanted to play gmod, and he couldn't see any models because they were errors. I was hosting a server and it wasn't a map that required CS:S. So, I told him to get addon share which didn't work. Then I told him to verify the integrity of the game files which also didn't work. What else can he do? Also when he dies his game crashes.

    submitted by /u/w00den_b0x
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to port my premade model into the game

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I've tried my luck googling, but there's never a clear, updated or similar answer, so I figured I'd try my luck here.

    I have a premade vtuber/vroid model I'd like to port into Gmod to use as a player model/rag doll. I can't get it to work and the instructions I find are frustrating, and don't get me started on Blender. I've been able to port the model into .VRM, FBX, and GLB. I just don't know how to make it into Gmod.

    I'm looking for an up to date, somewhat easy tutorial on how to getting directly into Gmod, or into SFM, then Gmod. Or someone could do it for me, I'm getting so frustrated trying to work it I'm willing to let someone else do it.

    Please help!!!

    submitted by /u/GoodGirlEvie
    [link] [comments]

    A L L H A I L W E E G E E

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    What’s the “Grey Ball” thing about?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I've recently come across several steam posts regarding a grey bouncy ball. Is this some kind of meme I'm not understanding, or is there more to it?

    submitted by /u/FamiliarName_Missing
    [link] [comments]

    Vietnam Zombies, or something

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    Generic military soldier man scene #4,450

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    My physgun isn’t working.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    I launched gmod today hoping to do some posing, however, my physgun stopped working, as it no longer lets me move things using "e". There's no mods that I have installed that would have something to do with this. I've played this game for years and have over 400 hours, this has never happened before. Any advice on this?

    Before posting this, I decided to uninstall all my mods and then uninstall the game. Even after this, it doesn't work. I am clueless as to why.

    submitted by /u/Radar2006
    [link] [comments]

    hello

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:33 AM PDT

    Having fat frame stutters

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    I've done a majority of 'fixes' I've found all over the internet. None have seemed to work. I have uninstalled all addons as a test and I still get massive frame stutters. I have a high end PC (not that this matters as issues like this happen with any pc due to source being old and poorly optimised). Could anyone give me a hand?

    submitted by /u/acidictea
    [link] [comments]

    Still possible to play?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Hi guys! been playing gary's mod for years now, just bought a new Mac Pro, with the M1 chip. its telling me i cant poolay 32 bit games. Any chance to get around this and play Gmod? Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Im_Elevated
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel