• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Garry's Mod Death

    Garry's Mod Death


    Death

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:24 AM PST

    crying stupid kid

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:30 AM PST

    Ein Telefonmast!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Dance my boi

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I was messing around with the lightsaber addon and

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Got bored while playing Gmod

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:12 PM PST

    Trash Retextured (DM me for the Folder :))

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:45 AM PST

    I gotta Hand It To The Man

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Be carful!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:17 PM PST

    Be Careful!

    A few weeks ago I started playing on a Fallout Rp server ran by Claymore Gaming. The server is called Fallout Incursion and is super fun! I really love the server and enjoy playing on it as an fiend, but there's one big issue and I don't know how to feel about it. Over the past couple weeks I have found out about a scandal going on with the server. There has been allegations of long time members(such as leaders of main factions) and staff member grooming children. Especially young gay children. At first I did not know what to believe of these allegations until I found a thread on their own website. It's here This user decided to post one of many videos of his encounters from not just main faction leaders but staff as well. The user was 14 at the time of the incident. After the use posted about his uncomfortable experience, he was banned on everything and the staff tried to cover up all the videos and pictures. There are some that people were able to grab as evidence but if staff found out then they would immediately get banned. I am here to warn children and adults that play GMOD. This server is fun but be very careful, I don't want anyone else to become a victim. Be careful and spread awareness.

    submitted by /u/MarredOwl
    [link] [comments]

    Made a bunch of scenes I really liked. Will take feedback.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Behind the scenes

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    Help me i can’t join any multiplayer maps it says this then crashes also don’t judge but I’m using a Mac

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:06 PM PST

    Help me i can’t join any multiplayer maps it says this then crashes also don’t judge but I’m using a Mac

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:05 PM PST

    Made off of certified sad boh's post, go give him clout.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:50 PM PST

    male_07 - Ruler of Everything

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:31 PM PST

    help

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:25 PM PST

    is there a way to get the CS:Source textures without buying CS:S

    submitted by /u/Ninjanick937
    [link] [comments]

    Lost map?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    A long time ago when I was around 5 yrs old I had this map where there was a city, desert and forest separated by tunnels and I've been searching for that map ever since if anybody knows about that map, is subscribed to it or even the maker of the map it would be greatly appreciated if I could get the name or link to the map

    submitted by /u/Vondo1090
    [link] [comments]

    Help: My son's gmod keeps connecting to a local save instead of server

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:09 PM PST

    I apologize in advance as I don't play gmod, but my son does and loves it. However he says that his gmod keeps auto-loading or auto-connecting him to a local saved game when he tries to join multiplayer servers or join from an invite from a steam friend. Does this sound familiar to anyone and does anyone know of anything I can try to help him fix this?

    submitted by /u/adamrgolf
    [link] [comments]

    Crouch bug/glitch

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:07 PM PST

    Whenever I join a server (online or offline) my character is permanently crouched. When I die and respawning I stand back up but I cant crouch anymore. I've looked it up online and the only solutions I've found is to delete a Steven universe addons that I've never had.

    It started when I was on an RP server and tried to crouch jump onto something but I couldnt get out of the crouch position.

    submitted by /u/milt_tato
    [link] [comments]

    How can you make knockback?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:03 PM PST

    I want to make knockback for a really op SWEP, How would I do something like that?

    submitted by /u/grande1900
    [link] [comments]

    FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS NEXTBOTS

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    What happened to the FUPPR nextbots?

    submitted by /u/geo733
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have the vmf for the “The Streamer” Easter egg?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:38 PM PST

    Does anybody have the vmf from this video? https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ck-6itTLTls

    submitted by /u/thehornycop
    [link] [comments]

    wireframe trees, help

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    any fun addons?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:29 PM PST

    i have yumeko and titanic

    submitted by /u/Tyler_uwo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel