• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Garry's Mod first time using ragdoll mover :D

    Garry's Mod first time using ragdoll mover :D


    first time using ragdoll mover :D

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:40 PM PST

    Recently got into scenebuilding. This is my third render, the first and second one was just bad.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:53 AM PST

    An Odd Time

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:14 PM PST

    Name a place with more mass shootings than this, ill wait

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:23 AM PST

    He's gone

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:58 AM PST

    Zombie Apocalypse (part 1)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:52 PM PST

    Help, please

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    I need help. Lately, when I play Gmod, and click open workshop, it makes the sound but it just doesn't open. How do I fix it, I know it's not my computer because I got a better computer and it still does the same thing. So, help me please. :(

    submitted by /u/LiterallyKool-Aid
    [link] [comments]

    Looking forGMOD Lua developers to make a custom and unique darkrp server

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:21 AM PST

    This is my for my friend who is creating a server and is a looking for a dev who is willing to edit a map and editing addons to make them our own custom servers way that will make people wanna join, we dont want a crazy hell bent server with unnecessary jobs like pets and stuff this will be a strict and serious RP.

    submitted by /u/NarutoFart
    [link] [comments]

    Flying car!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    So, i made a gmod iceberg (please credit if using for a video)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Hosting a server with Docker?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:14 PM PST

    I recently built a new PC to be a dedicated server for games and other things. I want to use Docker to containerize as many services as I can so that they're easier to manage.

    For GMod, I'm using this image. It seems to work great, but it doesn't save any of the downloads to my host environment, which means it takes 30+ mins to launch because it has to download the game and all the addons every single time. This is not ideal for me since I don't run the server all the time, only when my friend group is playing. We have other games that we play and I don't want to leave the server open or spend the resources running it. Also, this has a problem with administration, as I need to add myself as a ULX admin, which is also forgotten each time.

    Has anyone else run into a similar use case? I'm not exactly a Docker noob so I expect I should be able to make my own image that fixes these problems, but I wanted to check with the community and see if anyone else has already solved this problem before I devote the effort.

    submitted by /u/TechnoSam_Belpois
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod Scary Map (Not Really) - Yoda Has A Glock - Gmod Funny Moments

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Unknown player / Description mod?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I'm looking for a mod that I've seen on a server but can't remember which, basically characters you hadn't interacted with appeared on the user list as 'unknown' and you'd have to press F3 to characters close to you for them to know who you are.

    As well as this, each character had it's own description below their name that they'd wrote themselves.

    Any ideas? or was it developed for that specific server do you think?

    submitted by /u/Siysec
    [link] [comments]

    Chicago's morning blues

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    This happens to everyone on this halo RP server when we switch back to the base map after a event, Does anyone know what triggers this because everyone in the server is wondering that as well.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Hello everyone im looking for a drivable razor train that you can put on tracks i couldn't find any good razor train

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Problem with TFA scopes

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    Some of the TFA scopes either don't zoom in at all or zoom out instead of zooming in, how do I fix this cuz it's kinda annoying

    submitted by /u/Qbek121
    [link] [comments]

    What do you do if you accidentally download 600+ addons in one go

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Yes I know I'm stupid

    submitted by /u/SonOfCrumbles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel