• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Garry's Mod of course its the kid with the pfp

    Garry's Mod of course its the kid with the pfp


    of course its the kid with the pfp

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Heavy Intimidation

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Abduction

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    The soul stealer

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Space Race

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Smokes DarkRP rant

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    My friends have been playing on this server for a few days and having fun so I decided to give it a try. Everything was going good and I was having fun until...
    The Admins started playing as cops and arresting young people and bullying them into leaving. I was muted after calling an admin because this guy was rdm'ing (He is also an Admin). One of the admins was no-clipping and killing people that defended themselves from the guy rdm'ing. I became a police officer and arrested him but the was let out by the other admin. They would the Proceed to kill me repeatedly until I left.

    submitted by /u/ReadyforRamen
    [link] [comments]

    Metropolice Pack II is on it's way. This is the first model in the pack. Full comparison with HL:A in the comments.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Anyone else ever disable a mode and when you go to boot up a game its messing with the script

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Jar

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    What Happens When There is no Admin Online.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Okay so I'm REAL new to material importing, and I've gotten to getting the texture in-game...but the preview glitches out and the texture doesn't actually change. VMT and VTF files are in order, so what am I doing wrong? I genuinely don't understand the problem, please help.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Streaming garrys mod

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    If anyone would like to play and help my stream grow my steam username is Gordo. May god help my soul #everyonelovespeen

    submitted by /u/Johnnyppbig
    [link] [comments]

    My first Screenshot. Any Tip or recomendation?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    How do you make a playermodel with mouth movement

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    There doesn't seem to be a single post anywhere explaining what should be added to a mesh or .qc in order to get voice-chat mouth movement. (Yes i already did voice_loopback 1 in console, it works with valve models)

    Is there an specific line of text i should add to the .qc?

    Is there an specific flex(shapekey) i should add to the mesh itself?

    submitted by /u/TheRealFaker1
    [link] [comments]

    War never changes

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    The Janitor

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    A way to make an object kill you if you touch it?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Let's say I have a cube, and I want it to kill players instantly on contact, is there a way to do this?

    submitted by /u/Yttri74
    [link] [comments]

    :) (It happened by random the eyes and the head)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    A few screenshots I made.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Game freezing whenever anything new happens.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Hi! I've been playing TTT on a friends' server with my laptop, and the game regularly freezes for a second or two, most noticeably when anything new happens on the server. The first time someone fires a gun, the first time a traitor pulls out a new traitor gadget, the first time I take damage, the first time I DEAL damage, etc.

    The visuals will freeze completely, and the sound will loop the last second for the duration of the freeze. After the freeze I will be back in the game as normal.

    The freezes get less frequent as I play, but they still occasionally happen and it's mildly frustrating to say the least. I've definitely walked myself into my death multiple times because of the freezes.

    Does anybody know what could be causing this? I recently moved the game to my SSD thinking it could be related to the drive speed, but nothing changed.

    submitted by /u/Explosion2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel