• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Garry's Mod Made a screenshot in the style of a comic, I published this on steam too.

    Garry's Mod Made a screenshot in the style of a comic, I published this on steam too.


    Made a screenshot in the style of a comic, I published this on steam too.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:46 PM PDT

    cursed grenade

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    bArney nO

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    [Insert title]

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I was just about to make a help flair. When Gmod fixed itself. Wtf

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Oooo Police Cars!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Oooo Police Cars!

    Hey guys! Been in Gmod since around 2009, took about a 5 year break. But coming back as an adult has made me realize how much I'm capable of now! I've always wanted to create my own content. So being a little older and having some ability to make content, I figured I'd take a crack at it! Here are some of the Police cars I've been working on for my PoliceRP server! Check em out! Let me know what you think! All of them are custom one off skins I redesigned for a police car that I wrapped at my work in real life! Custom photo lighting done by yours truly as well (Still have to add custom lighting patterns)!

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2175840383

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2175840383

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2175840383

    submitted by /u/Rootb97
    [link] [comments]

    I need people to send my a link to mods

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Im gonna make a video on Gmod, MY FIRST ONE BTW, and I need u to tell me what mods I should get, also put a link for the Mods plzzz

    My Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjkIIjW04u_CXOSa_eg_Xg

    submitted by /u/EthanEPSc4_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Can't join server

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    For the past couple of days I've been playing on a scprp server(Atlas Uprising 4.0). I've been enjoying it a lot but starting today the server will start to lag and either I lag out or just leave but when I try to rejoin the server is missing and my friends on the server say it's working perfectly fine but when I go into my server list it says 2000 ping and 0/0 and won't show the name just ip address. Please help I'm really liking this server T.T

    submitted by /u/JuCWizard
    [link] [comments]

    Soo many.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    hey i make montages on youtube- this one is *obviously* garry's mod. im still new but i hope you like it!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Made a Halo 2 First person thing

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    What can I do to, you know, actually join multiplayer servers?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    First off, no this has nothing to do with CSS.

    So, I am a relatively new player. I was attempting to open up a few online servers, and the following would continuously happen:

    It would take about an hour or so to actually download the server info/materials, but then when I would get to the "download map" part, it just simply wouldn't work. For one of the servers I sat there for about thirty minutes with the "download map" bar not moving AT ALL.

    At first I thought I needed to download every addon beforehand, so I started googling, and I came across a couple posts along the lines of "don't worry, it will automatically open up for you without getting the addon beforehand".

    Please tell me what I need to do.

    submitted by /u/Ion_12
    [link] [comments]

    Have all the Toybox entities and addons been lost?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I know Garry has a backup of Toybox maps on his blog. But it's only maps. Does that mean everything is gone or is there another backup of that somewhere?

    submitted by /u/NoNoodleNo
    [link] [comments]

    Creating a Lua script to spawn Halo vehicles when on ttt_rats_nest

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Hello gmod community! I hope everyone is doing well. I have my own dedicated server for ttt that I have been working on for some time and it has been coming together well! I have a very ambitious map idea for my server. Essentially I only want halo weapons to spawn, the playermodel on that map to be Master Chief and have Halo vehicles spawn on the map.

    The Halo weapons part has been easy to do however my methods of getting vehicles to spawn on the map have been unsuccessful. Usually I go into sandbox on my dedicated server and use the addon PermaProps to save vehicles (and scps for an scp map) onto the map, and whenever I boot up ttt they spawn properly.

    With these vehicles however, they become essentially props with no collision when I use PermaProps on them. I cannot drive, shoot, enter, anything! So my next idea was to create a script that when the server would have "ttt_rats_nest" as its current map it would spawn the vehicles through a lua script. This is my script progress so far:

    function CheckHaloMap() if ( string.find( string.lower( game.GetMap() ), "ttt_rats_nest" ) ) then print( "Its halo map" ) else print( "Not halo map" ) return end end 

    Currently, this function does not report any errors or even print anything. With the base the Halo vehicles use there is a command to spawn them with Lua as seen here. I will implement that code once I can detect the map. The "Its halo map" and "Not halo map" are just placeholders. The Lua script is run through a custom addon I made. It goes "addons folder -> checkhalomap -> lua -> autorun -> halovehiclespawn".

    I'm also curious if I have to implement code that removes the vehicles from the previous round and spawn them in their correct positions again for every round.

    If you made it all the way down here thank you so much for your time and effort! I understand if this is to much to ask for. Have a great day and stay awesome gmod community!

    submitted by /u/topdog864
    [link] [comments]

    Just gained permaprop access on a server; therefore it is now time to fix E V E R Y T H I N G.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I don't think that's supposed to happen

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone else’s game do this when you join a server?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Made a cool short film and would appreciate it if anyone checked it out :)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Is there any servers that run VRmod?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Would love to try this one out in multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/ZANY_ALL_CAPS_NAME
    [link] [comments]

    heavy's new spectacular laser pumper

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    How do i fix the "initializing serverside" issue?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I am using a pirated version of GMOD (sorry i will buy it after i get the money to) so I can't fix it through Steam, it just keeps crashing when i reach the intializing serverside part. Any way to fix this without Steam and if you need Steam please tell how to do it with Steam. (I am using the version provided by Strogino CS Portal for the Non-Steam version)

    submitted by /u/IronPainting
    [link] [comments]

    my sis was wondering if you could make this in gmod?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    How do you remove the health bar in Parakeet’s Pill Pack? I hid my hud but it’s still there

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Empty bottle

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel