• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Garry's Mod Garry Newman (creator of Garry's Mod) turned 38 today. Happy birthday Garry!

    Garry's Mod Garry Newman (creator of Garry's Mod) turned 38 today. Happy birthday Garry!


    Garry Newman (creator of Garry's Mod) turned 38 today. Happy birthday Garry!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Some my arts that I made in gmod

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    im hearing really strange sounds in gmod, like super sped up and high pitched voices over a sound effect. is this a bug or is something wrong with my game? i cant play like this since its so creepy

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Been trying to add Collison to the coat of this thanatos ragdoll i made but when i do that the ragdoll never appears in garrys mod (gmod says its spawned but no ragdoll never actually appears), is there anyway to fix it?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Here's a TV thingy

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Kermit noo

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Played a bit, think it's an Ok game

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    POV: The "free man" f*cks up your face

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    "Don't mind me just doing my exercises..."

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    New arts (Half Life if cambines would use a zombie virus)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Weapons do not show up in player's hands

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    I am having an issue with my TTT server where weapons are showing up locked into the player's center of mass, as seen here.

    I found this post which seems to be similar, but the solution doesn't work, I can't find those directories. The post is seven years old, so it might just be out of date.

    Has anyone encountered this recently?

    submitted by /u/TechnoSam_Belpois
    [link] [comments]

    Surrounded (Cry of Fear)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Fast Weapon Switching is broken for me and all my friends

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    I play with a group of about 10 friends and none of us are able to toggle the fast weapon switching mode. One player is stuck with it on, it doesn't matter if the option is enabled or disabled, they always automatically swap weapons. Everyone else, same deal but reverse, it doesn't matter if the option is enabled or disabled, we still have to click to switch.

    I have searched and searched but I can't find anything about this and we've been dealing with this for months. Does anyone have advice?

    Edit: I've noticed the following error in my console after trying to save the settings.

    'userconfig.cfg' not present; not executing. Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg 

    Could this be related?

    submitted by /u/TechnoSam_Belpois
    [link] [comments]

    Server Not Showing Up On Master List

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    I have run and managed several communities and servers in the past years; this is my first time running a server off my own network and hardware. The server is being run on an Ubuntu virtual machine across a bridged adapter inside of a DMZ.

    Players are able to connect to it with zero issue if they connect via console or add it to their favorites. To the people that I have asked and myself, the server does not show up inside of the master list and a hint to maybe why it's not working- when trying to connect to it from someone else's profile, who is already in the server, Steam will say that the server is offline or not responding.

    This is the closest thread that I could find to my same issue, but I am trying to get the server on to the public listings for anyone to see.

    Any help would be appreciated <3

    submitted by /u/_Gamma__
    [link] [comments]

    The good stuff

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Gmod But Its Scary

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Game Freezes Repeatedly

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    So, I'm just playing GMod, running around, shooting stuff, getting ~100 FPS, and every 5-15 seconds the game freezes for half a second and then returns to normal. It's really annoying, how do I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Pastlactose3213141
    [link] [comments]

    Want him to slam into a bunch of idiots?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    The People of Gmod watching Henry Stickmin distract them.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Hl2.exe failed

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I tried playing gmod and both single player and multiplayer crash because of hl2.exe. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Verifying and even deleted off the steam folder. Does anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/XSweetXCaliburX
    [link] [comments]

    Random crashes after installing to SSD

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Recently I've been having a problem with Gmod where I will get these random crashes that seem to come out of nowhere, anywhere from immediately when I load onto a map to 5 minutes after loading in. There is no specific situation that activates it, they could be triggered with something as simple as a jump or during a resource demanding situation. They only started happening when I switched to an SSD for faster load times. Never had any issues on my HDD. Has anyone experienced this issue and has a possible solution? I'm open to suggestions. I've tried verifying my game files with no luck.

    submitted by /u/LongerPTSCycles
    [link] [comments]

    There was a gamemode based on John Carpenter's "The Thing" and it was great. Anyone know what it was called?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    And if there are any active servers?

    Each match would start off with an infected which had to infiltrate and slowly kill off the others. The innocent players had to complete jobs, eat and even shower. I'm not looking for TTT but this specially designed mod/gamemode.

    submitted by /u/Foolski
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friends recreated joker in gmod

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Towards Six Lights.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel