• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Garry's Mod Gmod servers in a nutshell

    Garry's Mod Gmod servers in a nutshell


    Gmod servers in a nutshell

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    My best poster of the medic yet

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    That's gonna hurt!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    Gmod does not load main menu

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    Gmod does not load main menu

    I reinstalled Gmod for the first time in years. Unfortunately when I went to launch the game, it would just appear with a black screen. After searching online for a solution, I created the launch option "-sw". This basically made the game launch in windowed mode however, I now have a new problem. The game now shows this screen:

    Perma-load

    I have also tried:

    • uninstalling and reinstalling
    • Checking game file integrity
    • Going into the files and running the "Factory reset"
    • Deleted all of my mods

    Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    Edit: I tried moving my mouse around and the menu sound effects do work which means I can interact with the menu but, I can't see it.

    submitted by /u/joshuagatto
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy quest!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:30 PM PDT

    Oh Neptune..

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    Can't mount source model NO MATTER WHAT I DO!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:08 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to mount Black Mesa to Garry's Mod and it's not working.

    I tried wrenching around with the mount.cfg file and nothing happens, no matter how many or little spaces I put in

    I tried brute-forcing it by putting the entire folder for the game in the addons folder

    Again, nothing

    What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?

    I will post my mount.cfg file and text from the console on startup

    submitted by /u/AStrangePerson1
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod Sandbox Anyone??

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:41 PM PDT

    Model ripping help?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    Hi! I don't actually have gmod but this is the only community that I'm aware of with an active model ripping community, I'm trying to find someone to rip the legions, legatus, and gel type chimeras from astral chain for me, I haven't been able to find them online and haven't found anyone capable of ripping them for me either, I need them in either fbx or dae format to work with, I'm hoping to 3D print them at some point and would love to have the models, thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/WaluigisBulge
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently ur not allowed to ram plane props into building while screaming "oh God it's happening again!" On some servers.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    Looking to play Trouble in Terrorist Town with some friends in a game that doesn’t naturally have that game mode. How do we secretly pick our roles online without everyone knowing who the terrorist is?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    My friends and I wanna start playing Trouble in Terrorist Town in the new CoD, but we are having trouble finding an efficient way to secretly pick our roles online without everyone knowing who the terrorist is. I know this may not be the place for it but I don't know where else to ask. Any app/website suggestions? Or any suggestions at all?

    submitted by /u/mullighanisdog
    [link] [comments]

    Tf2 animation help

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:57 AM PDT

    I have a question, How do you combine cosmetics to tf2 models so that way you can animate them with the cosmetics, Cosmetics as in hats.

    submitted by /u/Graalock
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with the Thermal Thruster in Gmod

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 04:19 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was trying to get the Thermal Thruster to be in it's deployed mode and then put it on the back of a different class than Pyro. But so far, the only way I could get it to deploy was with the animated props tool. Now I can't weld the animated Thermal Thruster to the Engineer I wanted to put it on. What could be wrong here anyway? Can I have some help here please if possible?

    submitted by /u/FrostlichTheDK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel