• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 29, 2019

    Garry's Mod Ok,installed the 3 SCars packs and get this...did I miss anything at all or did I do something wrong?

    Garry's Mod Ok,installed the 3 SCars packs and get this...did I miss anything at all or did I do something wrong?


    Ok,installed the 3 SCars packs and get this...did I miss anything at all or did I do something wrong?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    Admins when there is a rdm

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    What is Kleiner Soda and how do I get it

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    I was playing gmod with my friend recently and he pointed out that he has a Dr Breen's Private Reserve reskin despite not having any addons enabled. I kinda want the reskin. I've tried searching what it is on google but I can only find people asking how to remove it. The reskin in question https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=560259770 (not my image)

    submitted by /u/Jackknife18846
    [link] [comments]

    Spawn/unfreeze lag on srcds

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 11:32 AM PDT

    Good day!

    I host a little srcds server on my PC (i5 9600K, 32 ram) and still face those unpleasant lags upon spawning (via advanced duplicator 2) and unfreezeing props.

    Is there any way to eliminate these lags?

    (Also will be grateful if someone will point me towards good server tuning manual or something like that)

    submitted by /u/Tenchiken
    [link] [comments]

    The admins took me away but I will never forget you Cletus

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    I need help finding a song from prop hunt taunts

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    Anyone know the trance song that plays during one of the taunts in prop hunt? sounds kinda like this https://youtu.be/ZXHO4AN_49Q I don't know what prop hunt soundpack its from But I think it was labeled "dance music" and it was very upbeat and catchy It has a late 2000s feel to it

    submitted by /u/Thebestusername45
    [link] [comments]

    UPDATE: The movie we made making fun of mcu IS out | Spider Nibba

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 03:54 PM PDT

    She took the fucking kid(neys)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    All of the needed textures packs for your enjoyment

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 09:53 PM PDT

    Want help finding a, hopefully, old gmod map

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    I only have vege memories of this map. It is very old horror map, and honestly might not be a gmod map. It begins in a part where there is a house you have to get into, or out of. I think it's a mix of the two. You find a way into the house by the celler I think and then you get scared blah blah. You then escape and go to a shed, or you just are at your car but then get knocked out or something. You then get into the main part where you are in a hospital that is run down and full of monsters. You have to try to escape and you meet some military people I believe. That most of what I remember. I'm sorry if it's not a gmod map but a game, but whenever i remember it i get gmod vibes.

    submitted by /u/kenaki-ken-official
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a rigid motor?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    I am trying to make an object attached vertically turn when told to and stop and hold solid at the point I let go of the key and not be affected by the weight of the object turning it back due to gravity.

    submitted by /u/MrLaserbeam120
    [link] [comments]

    What was the first ever GMOD animation to be uploaded to YouTube?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    I swear I saw an extremely old one about some animal having a weird spy face, but I can't find it. It might not even be the oldest. So, could anyone help me find the oldest GMOD animation?

    submitted by /u/alextheperson84
    [link] [comments]

    I'm not picking up the bomb.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    I'm not picking up the bomb.

    \"You pick it up!\"

    "No, YOU pick it up!"

    submitted by /u/Venibeans
    [link] [comments]

    Dead. ( First "serious" poster, had lighting issues :/ )

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    Pop-flash on Long A.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 05:19 PM PDT

    The orange one's return... [art]

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 04:48 PM PDT

    The WAHing

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Discovering something old

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    Fun activities to do with friends?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 03:49 PM PDT

    We are a pack of 3,we usually rp or shoot each other with new guns or something but thats about it,is there any other activity we could do or any entertaining maps to download to spice things up a bit?

    submitted by /u/-Tatsurionn
    [link] [comments]

    Gmod don't start

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 11:33 AM PDT

    As i said in title : When I try to open Garry's Mod i got message launched and after that synchronized and nothing happens. Any help?

    What I do :

    Restart Steam

    Restart PC

    Verify Game Cache

    I use autoconfig mode

    Force the game to use specific resolution

    Force game to use specific directx

    submitted by /u/DzikuseQ
    [link] [comments]

    How would I get every player on a server, similar to View Game Info? (As an API)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    I need an API that can do this, not just clicking View Game Info for a C# app, Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/PCrafterZ
    [link] [comments]

    1/?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXQ-bs0p4oU&feature=youtu.be

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    funny gmod car minge

    submitted by /u/heatedvoltzz
    [link] [comments]

    Mounting

    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 04:07 AM PDT

    So I've been playing gmod for a long time now, but I haven't really thought about mounting games on to it. Well Now I do want to mount games on to it like portal. So can someone please tell me how?

    submitted by /u/Evolved_HCM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel