• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 30, 2019

    Garry's Mod i trusted you

    Garry's Mod i trusted you


    i trusted you

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    Y'all have heard of that new Tetris game, right? Get ready for some TF2 Chess!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 02:32 AM PDT

    I made my own Garry's mod logo t-shirt.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 12:56 AM PDT

    Help, this green box problem has gotten even worse!! What's causing this?! How can I fix this??

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    [Gmod] Have a Bowl, Mr Squidward!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    Any Portal Gun Mods?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if there were any Portal Gun mods!

    submitted by /u/Toskotadi
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone help me with finding a map?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 03:55 PM PDT

    Hey, so years back I remember playing on a map that, back then, was super popular with Go Fish servers. It consisted of a few islands and an oil rig surrounded by an ocean, you spawned on one large island with a volcano and it had a dock, a crashed boat and I believe a lighthouse. One of the islands had a big wall in the middle of it that split the island in two, and another had a building that was held up with pillars, but had no walls. To get to any of these islands on the Go Fish gamemodes, you would need to swim by holding down control and space and sorta bunny hopping your way across the ocean to them.

    Does anyone remember this map, and if so, could you leave a link to it?

    submitted by /u/Mommy_Lawbringer
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to set up BHOP in a server with friends

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to find console commands or some download or an addon that me and my friends can easily put bhop/autohop into sandbox. Where can I find something that will allow us to put bhop/autohop into our sandbox with different maps.

    submitted by /u/Why-is-this-a-name
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a NPC Addon

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 03:01 PM PDT

    I want some Human NPCs that wander around, I just bought the game and the half-life NPCs just stand there... menacingly. I know they react to hostile NPCs, but I just want some NPCs who wander

    submitted by /u/o0Distortion0o
    [link] [comments]

    I need help using a ragdoll as a player model.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    I wanna make a ragdoll I have into a player model but I don't know how. I tried pac3 but It makes the model face backwards. I dont know how to do it but I heard its possible.

    submitted by /u/AncientNUGGET70
    [link] [comments]

    First real attempt at a poster, this one for my Encroachers remake. Tell me what you think!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 01:41 PM PDT

    The cure

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    The Sewer Wars {GMod Cinematic} | Just having some fun with cinematography!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    How do I upload my prophunters custom taunts to the workshop?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    I didnt like they have to join and download some 30 different custom taunts to join my server... how do I set it up so they just subscribe to them and then will have them? Currently I just do peer-to-peer, & using this version https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/260275546, anyone know of a better one... one that maybe makes the smaller props much quicker / bite hunters?

    submitted by /u/BZeeB
    [link] [comments]

    The Mad Vehicles mod is really fun

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    Here's a really short video I made

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    Godzilla Picture

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    Need help

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 06:43 AM PDT

    When I get into a dupe, like for example the walker that's one of the top add-ons on the Workshop, I try to steer left or right. It does this, but it also moves my camera left and right - is there a way to change this?

    submitted by /u/pixel_lord_99
    [link] [comments]

    I game won’t fetch subscriptions...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    I decided to download and play Gmod for the first time in about a year. I booted up into the menu, the game fetched 311/325 mods a d then froze my computer, and I had to do a hard reboot. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game like four times, purged my subscriptions, and I don't know what else to do, HELP.

    submitted by /u/SirNoodleBendee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel